SERIOUSLY... How the hell can people actually like this band??

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://images.google.com/images?q=scene%20kid&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

:|::QBB:
Zach":4ac76 said:
WTF? I'm not a scene kid at all. Scene doesn't have anything to do with this band.. Other than the Hardcore scene, I think you're refering to the "emo" scene. What type of band do you want me to list that has talent? Anyways, I gotta get outta here for work.

:loco:

NOW what the hell are you talking about?

here's zachfag's fave band...

wham.jpg

;)

this zach dude is a moron...just thought i'd lighten up an obvious troll attempt with some good ole fashioned ZACH 'N' ROLL! WOOOOOO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, thats some funny stuff.

I agree that Zack, you are a gigantic tool. And because of you, I will be listening to JFAC and TBDM all day. :yes:

Don't blast on Zach too badly. Until he started this thread I didn't know about Job for a Cowboy. After checking it out I went to their myspace page and listened to Knee Deep, and Embedded... Fucking kick ass!!

Thanks for the tip man!!
If there's anything else you think sucks, let me know so I can be sure and pick it up.

Fuck you guys. I haven't bashed you guys personally at all.

Anyways, you can call me whatever you want. If you're going to take this to a personal level, I don't want antyhign to do with you anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back