She's on the Market Boys!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Looks like a short heel from the little I can see in the pic.
My last PRS.
204557_1958092795214_605495_o.jpg

Where's the Jem?!?!?! - I should have nabbed a copy when you first posted it.

Here's the back of the PS.

795-D1-B1-B-361-B-4403-9-B64-4-DF96-BE483-A7.jpg

Here's the floral.

IMG-2613.jpg

Says the queer who posts picts of dudes in bikinis all day. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Queer? You're funny. As if anyone born before 1920 would be offended by that. The only reason you think it's an insult is because you would be offended if someone referred to you as such. Step out of the closet and embrace your true self.

Queer? You're funny. As if anyone born before 1920 would be offended by that. The only reason you think it's an insult is because you would be offended if someone referred to you as such. Step out of the closet and embrace your true self.
If you think dudes in women’s bikinis isn’t offensive then you are DEFINITELY queer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You PM me yours and I’ll PM you mine.

I have a feeling the furthest you’re going to get out of everyone, including you, is my wife’s feet.
This was never a "post yours and I'll post mine" deal. Look back and see. You said (paraphrasing) AOC couldn't cut it for you and I said that anyone that doesn't think she could should post pictures of the pig they're making squeal. Post her up buttercup! Lets see this porker.

This was never a "post yours and I'll post mine" deal. Look back and see. You said (paraphrasing) AOC couldn't cut it for you and I said that anyone that doesn't think she could should post pictures of the pig they're making squeal. Post her up buttercup! Lets see this porker.

The feet pic will have to suffice and you'll just have to use your imagination from there.

Back