She's on the Market Boys!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Looks like her husband was blindsided by the divorce papers.
This has all the early signs of a really nasty public divorce!

View attachment 206425
Typical trailer trash behavior. Not an insult to people that live in trailers. Trailer trash is a state of mind. I know people in million dollar houses that are trailer trash.

I really do not concern myself with what other women look like. Content with mine. Do not know Boebert or any other names you call your blowups.
Blow up dolls, what year is it, 1996?

And she's still hotter than that chisel chin makeup queen Boebert.
200w (2).gif

She's a rock star though in the circles she travels. Like big time.
She'll land an ultra-conservative bible pounding oil baron or something.

Damn, depending on the picture she can look hot as all hell sometimes!
Would.
Boebert-at-Grand-Junction-Rally-10-3-22-1-768x1024.jpg

That's a bud right there. You're not in the club Donnie. Guaranteed you need to be gender flipped to have a chance.

IMG_20230517_035632_334.jpg

Any dude here (who is straight) would gladly accept a weekend of pure debauchery with either of these two.

If you say no you are either lying about the ladies or lying about being hetero.

Just get them out of their DC outfits and into some tight jeans and start the drinks flowing.

AOC-Lauren-Boebert.jpg

Any dude here (who is straight) would gladly accept a weekend of pure debauchery with either of these two.

If you say no you are either lying about the ladies or lying about being hetero.

Just get them out of their DC outfits and into some tight jeans and start the drinks flowing.

AOC-Lauren-Boebert.jpg

Nope. Not AOC for me. I'm a looks/personality kind of guy and she has neither in my book.

Possibly.

There's a cool little documentary on AOC that was shot while she was campaigning
to get to Washington the first time. Lot's of behind the scenes and at home stuff.

I really got to like her after that. She seems like an awesome person to hang with.

AOC-Lauren-Boebert.jpg

You may think you're speaking for the whole forum bud, but think again.

I just did my own quick transvestigation on their scull structure and did the best I could trying to match their bone structure with a female bone structure template... Couldn't do it.

I don't claim to be an expert but I think they're both residing in male skeletons.

7m3ndx.jpg

7m3n0j.jpg

Last edited:

Back