Sorry gasholes

It's a thing where people put PV on their balcony. Get with it, bro (y)
Balcony-Solar.jpg

2.jpg
I don't believe those set ups would be ok where I live.
I am a corner property, so that leaves me with two sides I cannot install panels on and two sides that I can install panels.
My southern direction is one of the sides I cannot install panels on...

Also, upon looking into transitioning to solar, I was told I would need 36 panels.
400 amp service.
By two different solar companies.

I don't believe those set ups would be ok where I live.
I am a corner property, so that leaves me with two sides I cannot install panels on and two sides that I can install panels.
My southern direction is one of the sides I cannot install panels on...

Also, upon looking into transitioning to solar, I was told I would need 36 panels.
400 amp service.
By two different solar companies.

You don't necessarily need southern. You can do east + west. Southern is better in the winter when the sun is low in the sky though.

Thing you guys are missing: 1) you don't need to have a company gouge you to do this. You can DIY for a fucking fraction of the cost.
And 2) you don't have to fully replace the grid.

I started small, and then build a bunch. I wont be in the freeze to death POS Texas power grid group again (y)

Honestly, don't take offence. I'm quite certain there will be a huge classic to electric conversion craze. It'll be a rarity item in the mass production look all the same Tesla future.

BTW it will be sooner than 25 years. Hold on to them for now.
Solar panels and most components used for Wind mills are not recyclable and fills the landfills with toxic materials and heavy metals that DO NOT biodegrade and the electric production made by them only run 6-7 hours a day on average that's when there is sun an wind present.

The rest of the grid that is needed to power modern civilized society that we have become accustomed to since the 1940's needs a majority of power in the form of continuous base load provided from actual base load power plants provided from coal, oil, natural gas and nuclear. As all of these power plants age and most are being retired due to exceeding their maximum lifespans now more base load supply is being pulled from the grid more and more causing shortages, brownouts and blackouts all of you in Texas experienced this two winters ago and this summer in some areas and this will continue to worsen as base load plants are retired and replaced with your panacea of Wind and Solar. There is not enough pure lithium left in the world to make all the batteries needed for a non fossil fueled world. The less pure lithium cause battery fires, feel free to look up the facts.

If you subscribe to the green movements as stated by the zealots and it succeeds , enjoy living like you did in the late 1800's and early 1900's in your 15 minute cities.

Since Tesla charges 20,000-35,000 dollars for a replacement battery for a car you originally paid $75,000.00 for within 3-7 years the batteries will go bad.

Here's a Tesla that sets itself on fire, good luck driving your firehazard vehicle zapping yourself with EMF fields as you sit atop the battery banks of Lithium that may catch fire at any time.

Last edited:
Back