Sorry gasholes

Apparently GM is having a major problem with the inability to sell a shit ton of electric cars . Lots are full of them and very few are buying them.

Thomas Edison once electrocuted an elephant in front of a live television audience.

⚡
Hope the elephant doesn't return as a zombie. I hear that they never forget.

Apparently GM is having a major problem with the inability to sell a shit ton of electric cars . Lots are full of them and very few are buying them.
Really stinks to read your comment.

I say that because GM just dumped millions into a facility in Rochester, NY where the industry and jobs are very badly needed.
A real city in amid a really terrible decline, IMO.
EV components are the main product beside I think some truck engines.

What are some of the biggest industries in the world? Largest companies? four of the top 10 are oil & gas, with the rest being the auto industry. We are not going to convert. Urbanites possibly could but a large percentage don't drive. If your like me and live in BFE....that electric shit is a joke. imo. Actually have a buddy in that industry. He cannot sell shit in the USA. All his stuff is Asia. But he does the moped looking shit so.....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/net-zero/electric-cars-risk-becoming-uninsurable/

Electric cars risk becoming effectively uninsurable as analysts struggle to put a price on battery repairs, the researcher for the car insurance industry has said.

Jonathan Hewett, chief executive of Thatcham Research, the motor insurers’ automotive research centre, said a lack of “insight and understanding” about the cost of repairing damaged electric car batteries was pushing up premiums and resulting in some providers declining to provide cover altogether.

Electric cars can be particularly expensive to repair, costing around a quarter more to fix on average than a petrol or diesel vehicle. Experts have previously warned electric vehicles are being written off after minor bumps because of the cost and complexity of fixing their batteries.

Mr Hewett said: “The challenge is that we have no way of understanding whether the battery has been compromised or damaged in any way.

The threat of thermal runaway means that a catastrophic fire can take place if the cells of the battery have been damaged in a collision.

LOL Betting on fossil fueled vehicles maintaining domination is like Kodak betting on film cameras :ROFLMAO:

Each year EV sales take a bite out of market. Global EV share is currently 19% boys.

So when are you getting an EV? Everyday not having one is pissing off Greta

LOL, I don't care about Greta. Any interest I have in EV is from an economical, and convenience standpoint.

The problem with many against EV is an emotional one, you guys need to fight the climate change people so you'll miss out on the advancements to spite them. That's fucking stupid 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: 🤡

LOL, I don't care about Greta. Any interest I have in EV is from an economical, and convenience standpoint.

The problem with many against EV is an emotional one, you guys need to fight the climate change people so you'll miss out on the advancements to spite them. That's fucking stupid 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO: 🤡
There is no economical benefits to having an EV 🤣🤡🤣

And it's definitely not convenient 🤣🤡🤣

There is no economical benefits to having an EV 🤣🤡🤣

And it's definitely not convenient 🤣🤡🤣

LOL, that's because you're low information on EV, other than the cons propaganda shit. :ROFLMAO:

I know very many people that could give a shit less over environmental issues. Economics, and convenience of EV is what drove their decision to buy. Not only buy once, but to buy again on the next car.

So keep defending the precious petro for your rich rulers, clown :hys: 🤡

LOL, that's because you're low information on EV, other than the cons propaganda shit. :ROFLMAO:

I know very many people that could give a shit less over environmental issues. Economics, and convenience of EV is what drove their decision to buy. Not only buy once, but to buy again on the next car.

So keep defending the precious petro for your rich rulers, clown :hys: 🤡
That's a lot of talk for someone who doesn't even have one 🤣🤡🤣

Back