Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
I'm not sure I buy any of this. First off, I live in spitting distance of Springfield and pass through there daily. I'm not seeing a conquering force of immigrants, or any at all honestly. Also, the person in the news story is a legal immigrant. What makes you think there's an overwhelming number of illegal immigrants being flown in on US tax dollars?

Last edited:
I'm not sure I buy any of this. First off, I live in spitting distance of Springfield and pass through their daily. I'm not seeing a conquering force of immigrants, or any at all honestly. Also, the person in the news story is a legal immigrant. What makes you think there's an overwhelming number of illegal immigrants being flown in on US tax dollars?
you can always do on the ground reporting; take a walk through downtown Springfield at night, and provide eyewitness reports of your experiences.

:yes:

you can always do on the ground reporting; take a walk through downtown Springfield at night, and provide eyewitness reports of your experiences.

I was just there after dark a week or so ago. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Reactions: rsm
probably not where the invaders are hiding.

should be entertaining to watch as it unfolds

:checkthisout:
I'm just saying I'm in that area daily, eating out, grocery shopping, gassing up, getting a cup of coffee. I haven't seen any evidence that it's suddenly a quarter Haitian. I don't go out of my way to ask people where they're from, but that particular accent seems like something I'd notice.

I'm just saying I'm in that area daily, eating out, grocery shopping, gassing up, getting a cup of coffee. I haven't seen any evidence that it's suddenly a quarter Haitian. I don't go out of my way to ask people where they're from, but that particular accent seems like something I'd notice.
I suppose the Mayor and town is making it all up then, I just post what's been reported.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the reporting is exaggerated? Isn't that the usual media move?

OK people, nothing to see here. Nothing is happening here

Samuel Dinnison on LinkedIn: The 'non-story' ….. I regularly post examples  of the work I am involved…

Nothing is happening in NYC, or Chicago, or Boston, or ...

you could even search the internet yourself, find sources you think are legit, cross reference the info, etc. nah, just trust your uninformed opinions, amIrite?

OK people, nothing to see here. Nothing is happening here

Samuel Dinnison on LinkedIn: The 'non-story' ….. I regularly post examples  of the work I am involved…'non-story' ….. I regularly post examples  of the work I am involved…

Nothing is happening in NYC, or Chicago, or Boston, or ...

you could even search the internet yourself, find sources you think are legit, cross reference the info, etc. nah, just trust your uninformed opinions, amIrite?

They wore out the Jedi mind trick a long time ago.

Hmm...I could trust the word of a confirmed Internet weirdo who LOVES conspiracy websites and fearmongering reporting that fits his preferred narrative about America...a guy who obsessively posts about it dozens of times a day on a forum that isn't even about that topic...and who accuses people of treason on a hair trigger...

Or I could trust my own eyes and ears in my own community. When did you say you were last in Springfield, Ohio? Never?

Sorry, bud. You're not winning that one. But do go on enjoying you precious "decline."

• Haha
Hmm...I could trust the word of a confirmed Internet weirdo who LOVES conspiracy websites and fearmongering reporting that fits his preferred narrative about America...a guy who obsessively posts about it dozens of times a day on a forum that isn't even about that topic...and who accuses people of treason on a hair trigger...

Or I could trust my own eyes and ears in my own community. When did you say you were last in Springfield, Ohio? Never?

Sorry, bud. You're not winning that one. But do go on enjoying you precious "decline."
why would I, or anyone voluntarily visit Springfield, OH? 🤮

I appreciate others keeping like minded members informed; woke, globalists, leftists and demoncrats create so much destruction daily that it's good to share here so we don't miss what's happening around us, it's called situational awareness;

I know OT isn't like your usual safe spaces, yet you keep coming back for more, while whining and sniveling about it.

Still on about treason? I must have hit a nerve; or the truth.

I'd say enjoy the decline but since you're in Springfield, OH clearly you are already enjoying it, living it, and can't even see it anymore.

Springfield is in Ohio - Imgflip

I appreciate others keeping like minded members informed; woke, globalists, leftists and demoncrats create so much destruction daily that it's good to share here so we don't miss what's happening around us, it's called situational awareness;
Like hell you do.

Still on about treason?
Yeah, because it proves what a nut you are. And make no mistake - you're not thinking rationally. Case in point, you're telling me my own eyes and ears are lying to me because of some media story (a media you constantly decry as fake and biased) about a town you've never been to. Seriously, take a minute to consider that. I think you're so quick to believe anything that agrees with your preconceived notions that you're a little blind to a lot of reality.

• Haha
Like hell you do.

Yeah, because it proves what a nut you are. And make no mistake - you're not thinking rationally. Case in point, you're telling me my own eyes and ears are lying to me because of some media story (a media you constantly decry as fake and biased) about a town you've never been to. Seriously, take a minute to consider that. I think you're so quick to believe anything that agrees with your preconceived notions that you're a little blind to a lot of reality.

200w.gif

Well, he lives on an island..

if you believe that.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Back