Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Well, he lives on an island..

if you believe that.

:ROFLMAO:

well it's not the desert.

:thumbsup:

my-island.png

It's a stock photo found on Google.

yes, why would I dox myself here? besides, I'm not a photographer.

you can find out where it is, from our city's tourist website, Sherlock; do your detective work from the photo if you want to know more.

it's not Springfield, OH either.

Last edited:
Why keep posting that same stock photo and claiming it's where you live ?

because it's my favorite stock photo of where I live, professionally photographed and used by our city's tourist website.

don't believe me, oh well.

it's a small island, no telling what some of the psychos here would do.

Maybe these stock photos are more to your liking?

Tybee Island Sunset Photograph by Al Powell Photography USA - Pixels

Tybee Island Sunset | Sunset at Tybee Island in a little dun… | Flickr

or maybe a sunrise?

Your Tybee Island Bucket List | Visit Tybee Island

because it's my favorite stock photo of where I live, professionally photographed and used by our city's tourist website.

don't believe me, oh well.

it's a small island, no telling what some of the psychos here would do.

Maybe these stock photos are more to your liking?

Tybee Island Sunset Photograph by Al Powell Photography USA - Pixels

Tybee Island Sunset | Sunset at Tybee Island in a little dun… | Flickr

or maybe a sunrise?

Your Tybee Island Bucket List | Visit Tybee Island
Hey, I know that place. I saw it on the news. Apparently it was invaded by 20,000 Haitians.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
here's one, from my side yard (about 10 yards away), looking southwest, over the salt marsh at high tide at sunset:

from side-yard-salt-marsh-high-tide.jpg

Hey, I know that place. I saw it on the news. Apparently it was invaded by 20,000 Haitians.
maybe you can leave Springfield, OH and find out?

you're confused again, not everywhere is like Springfield, OH

maybe you can leave Springfield, OH and find out?

you're confused again, not everywhere is like Springfield, OH
Nah, they're there. You just can't see them because I desperately want to believe things without evidence, like you. Enjoy your hurricanes and tropical storms!

Nah, they're there. You just can't see them because I desperately want to believe things without evidence, like you. Enjoy your hurricanes and tropical storms!
guess you don't trust your own local newspaper either, or your mayor. maybe there's hope for a demoncrat like you after all?

1725551048341.png

Mayor Rob Rue told residents at the last commission meeting the city did not know about the possibility of a large immigrant population coming but said a “network of businesses knew what was coming.”

Rue said he was upset the city did not get a chance to plan for the immigrants.

“Springfield is now saturated,” he said.

So is Springfield, OH a sanctuary city too? How nice for you!

Been through several hurricanes, tropical storms and floods, house is built for it, and insured for it.

Keep your Haitian invaders warm during winter, they're not used to the cold in Haiti; maybe you can invite a few dozen to live with you, I'm sure land is cheap there, maybe not as cheap as Ben's desert land on the border though?

Reactions: Geo
guess you don't trust your own local newspaper either, or your mayor. maybe there's hope for a demoncrat like you after all?

View attachment 338448

Mayor Rob Rue told residents at the last commission meeting the city did not know about the possibility of a large immigrant population coming but said a “network of businesses knew what was coming.”

Rue said he was upset the city did not get a chance to plan for the immigrants.

“Springfield is now saturated,” he said.

So is Springfield, OH a sanctuary city too? How nice for you!

Been through several hurricanes, tropical storms and floods, house is built for it, and insured for it.

Keep your Haitian invaders warm during winter, they're not used to the cold in Haiti; maybe you can invite a few dozen to live with you, I'm sure land is cheap there, maybe not as cheap as Ben's desert land on the border though?
Man, you really put a ton of trust in the media. You go right on believing everything you read. See how it works out for you.

Man, you really put a ton of trust in the media. You go right on believing everything you read. See how it works out for you.
well, I wouldn't trust the local newspaper or mayor of Springfield, OH either.

Maybe your mayor would be interested in this policy, it's working great in NYC; you could be a local hero!

Screenshot 2024-09-05 120934.png

since your mayor wasn't against Haitian invaders, he was mad nobody told him, he probably would have declared a city holiday and have a welcome parade and party!

enjoy your Haitian cultural enrichment!

You just keep enjoying buying into everything the media tells you!

1*4Zl-14TlZ_lggOco6Z6pTQ.jpeg

you're confused again; you're in Springfield, OH; with the Haitian invaders.

good pic of you and your friends in your neighborhood park, thanks for sharing!

looks like you'd be more interested in Moroccans invading Springfield?

Screenshot 2024-08-26 151151.png

you're confused again; you're in Springfield, OH; with the Haitian invaders.

good pic of you and your friends in your neighborhood park, thanks for sharing!

looks like you'd be more interested in Moroccans invading Springfield?

View attachment 338478
More bullshit from the media that you're lapping up like a rabid jackass. Baa baa, little sheep. Thinking for yourself is too hard for you.

• Love
Reactions: rsm
Everyone make sure to keep Mr. theclev's comments here and the definition of hypocrisy at the ready for the next time he posts and defends a news article that promotes his POV.

Back