Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
More bullshit from the media that you're lapping up like a rabid jackass. Baa baa, little sheep. Thinking for yourself is too hard for you.

clearly, the delusion in Springfield, OH is higher than anyone outside the town thought.

1725558666777.png

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/...ay-in-springfield/PH3GMPACUNG3VJJKFVXX6PWFJU/

don't worry clev, just fake news

Reactions: Geo
Everyone make sure to keep Mr. theclev's comments here and the definition of hypocrisy at the ready for the next time he posts and defends a news article that promotes his POV.

Odd thing to say seeing as how I've never posted a news article on Rig-Talk.

clearly, the delusion in Springfield, OH is higher than anyone outside the town thought.

View attachment 338484

https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/...ay-in-springfield/PH3GMPACUNG3VJJKFVXX6PWFJU/

don't worry clev, just fake news
All I heard was "baa baa."

Odd thing to say seeing as how I've never posted a news article on Rig-Talk.

Not really, it's inevitable.
You'll post a link to some article to prove something you're saying is true
Someone will dispute the source
You'll claim something like it's right there in print for everyone to read
No one will really give 2 shits about anything you say and the world will keep turning

"Baa baa." Is anyone else hearing sniveling, pathetic bleating?
only if they're stuck in Springfield, OH - except for the Haitian invaders, they're probably happy to be there.

I hear some Haitians are cannibals. Probably more fake news, so you don't have to worry.

Springfield...sounds like a nice place to live! So diverse!

wait until they go after the American children, like in the UK.

some Haitians are cannibals too.

Springfield, OH, enjoying cultural enrichment, and the decline.

wait until they go after the American children, like in the UK.

some Haitians are cannibals too.

Springfield, OH, enjoying cultural enrichment, and the decline.
Again, buying into the mass media narrative hook, line and sinker. I'm in Springfield right now. Don't see any Haitians anywhere.

Prediction: RSM responds with a link or screenshot of another mass media story because he doesn't have any clue what's really happening anywhere.

Again, buying into the mass media narrative hook, line and sinker. I'm in Springfield right now. Don't see any Haitians anywhere.

time for your nightly walk in the park, your Haitian friends are waiting!

Pink suits you!

Screenshot 2024-09-05 141628.png

Back