Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
So let's recap: I'm the ignorant one because I'm using my God-given senses to observe reality in my community. And you're informed because you read a dubious news story about a place you've never seen. Okay then, little sheep.
Apparently, your "god given senses" can't look down side streets.

So let's recap: I'm the ignorant one because I'm using my God-given senses to observe reality in my community. And you're informed because you read a dubious news story about a place you've never seen. Okay then, little sheep.

enjoy your observations, and your safe space:

headupass.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
enjoy your observations, and your safe space:

View attachment 339438
Allegedly one in four people in Springfield are Haitian, according to your holy newspapers. I just attended a church service in Springfield; dined out with friends in Springfield; shopped for groceries in Springfield. I must have seen 250 people at least. No Haitians.

Allegedly 1 in 4. Actually 0 in 250.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Allegedly one in four people in Springfield are Haitian, according to your holy newspapers. I just attended a church service in Springfield; dined out with friends in Springfield; shopped for groceries in Springfield. I must have seen 250 people at least. No Haitians.

Allegedly 1 in 4. Actually 0 in 250.

c'mon man, the Springfield News-Sun is your local paper since 1898!

you're going to the wrong church then

1725817367321.png

https://www.facebook.com/p/First-Evangelical-Haitian-church-of-Springfield-ohio-100056583369523/

1725817400191.png

1725817580965.png

must be the other side of the RR tracks from your part of Springfield, OH.

don't worry, if you don't see it for yourself then it's not happening, right?

https://yournews.com/2024/09/07/284...dents-warn-of-pets-and-wildlife-being-hunted/

View attachment 339480

https://www.facebook.com/p/First-Evangelical-Haitian-church-of-Springfield-ohio-100056583369523/

View attachment 339483

View attachment 339489

https://yournews.com/2024/09/07/284...dents-warn-of-pets-and-wildlife-being-hunted/
1200x1200bb.jpg

View attachment 339480

View attachment 339483

View attachment 339489

But he went to the Haitian church and there were no Haitians.

the people of Springfield, OH, assuring each other things are not as they are.

there are no Haitians there; no one is killing cats, dogs, ducks or geese.

nothing to worry about.

everything is fine in Springfield.

leftists.jpg

• Sad
I've never seen theclev in person. He doesn't exist.

• Haha
I don't know why you're so obsessed with the fact that I haven't seen any corroboration of your dear, Gospel mass media news stories. It's a weird hangup, man. I mean, I'm flattered that you like me so much, but it's getting a little stalkerish.
I've never seen theclev in person. He doesn't exist.
I think, therefore I am.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
I don't know why you're so obsessed with the fact that I haven't seen any corroboration of your dear, Gospel mass media news stories. It's a weird hangup, man. I mean, I'm flattered that you like me so much, but it's getting a little stalkerish.

I think, therefore I am.
well you keep coming back with denial after denial, with a few projections thrown in. You may notice I didn't start this thread, I just commented before you got butthurt and triggered about it.

your first post in the thread was denial; followed by you never seeing evidence so it can't be true...

keep an eye on your pets though

well you keep coming back with denial after denial, with a few projections thrown in. You may notice I didn't start this thread, I just commented before you got butthurt and triggered about it.

your first post in the thread was denial; followed by you never seeing evidence so it can't be true...

keep an eye on your pets though
Guess what? I'm in Springfield again! I just saw a flock of Canadian geese at a pond and three stray cats.

No Haitians though. I didn't deny anything. I just said as someone who lives here, I haven't seen anything and don't think the media is being honest. You then got all butthurt about that. I assume because you are super in love with the media. I honestly don't know why else you'd keep arguing with me about what I have and haven't seen with my own eyes.

Guess what? I'm in Springfield again! I just saw a flock of Canadian geese at a pond and three stray cats.

No Haitians though. I didn't deny anything. I just said as someone who lives here, I haven't seen anything and don't think the media is being honest. You then got all butthurt about that. I assume because you are super in love with the media. I honestly don't know why else you'd keep arguing with me about what I have and haven't seen with my own eyes.
like I said, you haven't seen it with your own eyes so it's not real, not happening, not true, not reality, not facts...despite the stories posted on line from far left, far right, center media as well as social media posts from people...all those people are lying because you haven't seen it.

As I recommended on the first page, maybe you should go out and about and see for yourself, which you claimed you did; yet the stories persist from many sources...so clearly you aren't looking for Haitians where they are in Springfield....maybe they're not in your neighborhood, in your church or the downtown areas you frequent?

I know that if it was my town, where my family lives, I'd want to know what's going on around me that I may not see myself or be aware of happening...if 20K+ invaders from a third-world country ended up in my town I damn sure would want to known, and do what I can to stop it and reverse it...clearly you don't care enough to do anything but deny it, and then call others "sheep" - that will help the conversation.

when you invite the third-world into your first world community en-masse, you get third-world results. Clearly you don't care, and perhaps by the time you notice what's probably happening it will be too late for you to do anything but become a victim or have to leave. One of the stories I read, states that the population of Springfield was around 40K or 60K before 20K+ Haitian invaders were delivered. That's a big demographic change in a very short time.

doesn't matter to me what happens in blue, woke, demoncrat, totalitarian sanctuary dystopian cities and towns, so much for trying to help you; I'm enjoying the endless, daily reality entertainment from these sanctuar cities: NYC, Chicago, Boston, Portland, Denver, LA, San Fran, Seattle,...and now I'm watching Springfield, OH for more invader cultural enrichment.

I hope you enjoy it; and I hope your loved ones don't suffer because you don't see it happening yet.

Good luck; or we can keep going on this topic if you want.

like I said, you haven't seen it with your own eyes so it's not real, not happening, not true, not reality, not facts...despite the stories posted on line from far left, far right, center media as well as social media posts from people...all those people are lying because you haven't seen it.
Again, you're putting words in my mouth. Maybe that's the issue. I never denied anything or said anyone was lying. What I said was that I haven't seen anything, and if it was anywhere near as bad as the reporting is saying, you can be damn sure I would have seen it somewhere during the last 8 years it's supposedly been happening.

I get around town. I don't live in a sheltered community or avoid public areas. It's simply not as bad on the ground as everyone here is making it. I don't know why that upsets so many people here, but I'm going to defend my community from bad, exaggerated or false reporting 100 percent of the time. That's all I'm trying to do here.

Having said that, I do appreciate you laying out your point of view clearly and sending well wishes to my family. That was a classy move.

Back