Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
I personally talked to two guys I know that live in Springfield Ohio and one who did for 43 years, but now only goes back to visit family. You absolutely have Haitians and outside the fact that all the manufacturing and industrial jobs are gone, resources are absolutely being stretched thin by the 20,000 Haitians that were "Imported" ostensibly for cheap labor.

Now I'm not saying everything being said in this thread is true, but if your claim is you don't have Haitians you are either uninformed or lying.
My claim has repeatedly been that it's not as bad as the media or the people in this thread are acting like it is, and that the reporting has been exaggerated or inaccurate. Springfield hasn't suddenly turned into a third world country. That's upset people who desperately want to believe the absolute worst case scenario about my community, apparently. I don't much care. I live and work here, and they don't.

My claim has repeatedly been that it's not as bad as the media or the people in this thread are acting like it is, and that the reporting has been exaggerated or inaccurate. Springfield hasn't suddenly turned into a third world country. That's upset people who desperately want to believe the absolute worst case scenario about my community, apparently. I don't much care. I live and work here, and they don't.
But saying there’s no Haitians is disingenuous.

But saying there’s no Haitians is disingenuous.
What I've repeatedly said is that I haven't seen any. For eight years, Haitians have supposedly been invading Springfield, and as someone who is in and out of Springfield multiple times each week, I've never seen anyone who looked Haitian or encountered anyone with a Haitian accent. That's all I'm saying.

What I've repeatedly said is that I haven't seen any. For eight years, Haitians have supposedly been invading Springfield, and as someone who is in and out of Springfield multiple times each week, I've never seen anyone who looked Haitian or encountered anyone with a Haitian accent. That's all I'm saying.

blind man animated gif - Clip Art Library

• Haha
Reactions: Geo

Back