Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
To the people in Springfield, don't worry about taking your cats in, @theclev says he has investigated and everything is OK.

Your pets are in no harm around the Haitian invaders.

Yeah, that's fair. Maybe not the best choice. But it's reported elsewhere too. Still haven't encountered a single Haitian in Springfield, though. But I have seen lots of cats.
I haven't seen any black people in over a month now where I live. Doesn't mean there are none here.

I suspect the truth might be somewhere in the middle, though the story has been picked up nationally so there is definitely some truth to it. It's just a matter of degrees.

I haven't seen any black people in over a month now where I live. Doesn't mean there are none here.

I suspect the truth might be somewhere in the middle, though the story has been picked up nationally so there is definitely some truth to it. It's just a matter of degrees.
Yes! Exactly. The truth is somewhere between nothing at all and 20,000 criminal, illegal, cannibalistic, cat-consuming Haitians suddenly arriving in my community overnight. A matter of degrees, indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Ca
Huh...Rolling Stone says there's no cat eating going on. Just some internet bullshit. You guys want to end this circle jerk now or do you want to finish each other off?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ian-migrants-not-eating-cats-ohio-1235098109/

There it is just like I said. Lap that media up, baa baa, sheep, baa baa, lap the medal up, lap it all up. You just can't get enough of of can you. Sheep sheep sheep baa baa!!!

1725951791715.png
1725951822899.png

1725951846200.png

1725951902334.png
1725951954707.png
1725952108079.png

Just wait until they run out of cats to eat and start eating children.

Reactions: rsm

Back