Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
1725666803236.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Springfield, OH - it's where you want to be!

The Simpsons and 20,000+ Haitian invaders can't be wrong!

:thumbsup:

Funny. We don't have any nuclear plants, Homer Simpsons or Haitians! Somebody's been lapping up the media Kool-aid.

Nothing to see here, 20K Haitians from Shithole Central...? Ha! Everything is fine! Make them some dirt cookies, bend over, and take it.

But @theclev didn't see anything, so, all is good.
I see a lot of things. Here, I see a bunch of old farts whinging about a town they've never been to and will never visit based on some exaggerated-at-best reporting about a Haitian invasion. I think you guys secretly, desperately want to have a gang bang with a bunch of burly Haitians, and it makes you sad when I tell you Springfield ain't the place. Maybe try Miami?

But here in Springfield on a Sunday morning? Yep, nothing to see but overcast skies and pale church patrons, same as always.

I see a lot of things. Here, I see a bunch of old farts whinging about a town they've never been to and will never visit based on some exaggerated-at-best reporting about a Haitian invasion. I think you guys secretly, desperately want to have a gang bang with a bunch of burly Haitians, and it makes you sad when I tell you Springfield ain't the place. Maybe try Miami?

But here in Springfield on a Sunday morning? Yep, nothing to see but overcast skies and pale church patrons, same as always.
I guess you didn't stop by the crying old ladys house that has migrants living on her lawn yelling at her.

Nothing is happening unless it effects your world, fuck everyone else.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 093943.jpg

I guess you didn't stop by the crying old ladys house that has migrants living on her lawn yelling at her.

Geo, you're like a fly that's not annoying enough to swat at. Piss off, dumb dumb.

• Haha

View attachment 339399

sad example of the invisible people that people like @theclev don't see or dismiss as fake news while they believe the government propaganda without question; while they stay uninformed or misinformed, and project that on others. The smug ignorance of the left is amusing, though it's a primary factor of the ongoing, accelerating decline.

reminds me of the woke white activist on his social media supporting the BLM riots...until they were outside of his condo building. like most woke blue demoncrat totalitarian useless idiot NPCs, it's all fine when it's someone else's problem...classic NIMBY; once it touches them then it becomes a problem for the government to deal with which results in restrictions of liberty, bigger government overreach and higher taxes.

@theclev and his friends:

1725804528064.jpeg

sad example of the invisible people that people like @theclev don't see or dismiss as fake news while they believe the government propaganda without question; while they stay uninformed or misinformed, and project that on others. The smug ignorance of the left is amusing, though it's a primary factor of the ongoing, accelerating decline.

reminds me of the woke white activist on his social media supporting the BLM riots...until they were outside of his condo building. like most woke blue demoncrat totalitarian useless idiot NPCs, it's all fine when it's someone else's problem...classic NIMBY; once it touches them then it becomes a problem for the government to deal with which results in restrictions of liberty, bigger government overreach and higher taxes.

View attachment 339408
And it's the arrogance that really is disgusting, calling out people for being dumb when they are the most ignorant It's truly incredible..

And it's the arrogance that really is disgusting, calling out people for being dumb when they are the most ignorant It's truly incredible..
exactly. that's part of their delusion to maintain their safespace view of their imagined reality. They can't handle truth, facts and actual reality; if they admit or face truth, facts and reality in their imagined reality, they would either implode mentally and emotionally; they certainly won't accept it as real, nor do anything about it except whine, snivel, complain.

exactly. that's part of their delusion to maintain their safespace view of their imagined reality. They can't handle truth, facts and actual reality; if they admit or face truth, facts and reality in their imagined reality, they would either implode mentally and emotionally; they certainly won't accept it as real, nor do anything about it except whine, snivel, complain.
Unless they are purposely being paid to obfuscate and aggravate.

View attachment 339408
It's clear to me that I'm not going to talk you out of believing the mass media regardless of what's really happening because of how much you love and trust that mass media. But again, if Springfield has become a quarter Haitian since 2016, as someone who is in Springfield almost daily, I haven't seen a single Haitian.

Enjoy your beloved New York Times.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
It's clear to me that I'm not going to talk you out of believing the mass media regardless of what's really happening because of how much you love and trust that mass media. But again, if Springfield has become a quarter Haitian since 2016, as someone who is in Springfield almost daily, I haven't seen a single Haitian.

Enjoy your beloved New York Times.
and here's one of our prime examples.

Nothing to see, at all :

Of course Reddit fags are claiming it is all racism and it is just wonderful the sub-humans are eating the geese because they're a "nuisance" :

and here's one of our prime examples.
So let's recap: I'm the ignorant one because I'm using my God-given senses to observe reality in my community. And you're informed because you read a dubious news story about a place you've never seen. Okay then, little sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back