Steve Stevens collector here

• Thread starter Thread starter njshred
  • Start date Start date
N
njshred
Hello

I collect Steve Stevens items and would be interested in discussing any guitars, amps or other SS stuff you might be willing to part with.

Attachments

• IMG_8342.jpeg
    IMG_8342.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 273
Probably get more traction out on one of the music forums.

When did SS start playing guitar for Billy Idol.

I was a young punker listening to the first Generation X album when it came out but I don't think SS was playing with him back then.

When did SS start playing guitar for Billy Idol.

I was a young punker listening to the first Generation X album when it came out but I don't think SS was playing with him back then.
Also interested. I have a live version of Rebel Yell on random play (no credits) and whoever is playing lead, it isn’t SS…or anyone of note. Pretty drab.

Reactions: Geo
Also interested. I have a live version of Rebel Yell on random play (no credits) and whoever is playing lead, it isn’t SS…or anyone of note. Pretty drab.
My favorite Billy Idol album has to be Devil's Playground but, I am not sure that was SS.

I never cared for the guy, if I had some of his collectables, I'd give them to you for free.

Better exposure in the main sub-forum than OTC so moving this there...

Pretty cool stuff. I own Steve Steven’s 100 watt Friedman Marsha that was in his tour rack for many years. Signed on the back from him.

Obviously predates his signature model. Sounds really awesome. I’ve talked to Dave about sending it back for some more mods and features but just haven’t gotten around to it.

I have an 18 watt Roccaforte combo that is associated with Steve.

Too bad you don’t own THIS SS sig. model.

If you did, it would be my favorite guitar in your collection.

IMG_4263.jpeg

Back