Steve Stevens collector here

• Thread starter Thread starter njshred
  • Start date Start date
Super nice collection! Can't blame anyone for fanboy-ing out on something. I have a serious thing for Elvira and Morgan Fairchild, but had to stop collecting once they both sent the lawyers after me. Don't ask, I'm not allowed to talk about it.

I have an ss100 that Dave modded and it’s sooooo bad ass. I would never part with it.

I also have a Knaggs Stevens model, tier 1, yellow with really dark fretboard. I love it, but can’t stand the raygun on the headstock. If you have a Knaggs steckel I might trade for that.

Attachments

• IMG_4480.jpeg
    IMG_4480.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 24
I have an ss100 that Dave modded and it’s sooooo bad ass. I would never part with it.

I also have a Knaggs Stevens model, tier 1, yellow with really dark fretboard. I love it, but can’t stand the raygun on the headstock. If you have a Knaggs steckel I might trade for that.
Sorry I don’t, the only non Stevens Knaggs I have is this:

Attachments

• IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 42

That is beautiful!

You don’t like Fallout do you?

Somebody, must know somebody, that has a cool SS guitar under their bed unused for decades.

Guitar Center doesn’t have as nice of a selection. 🤣

Yeah when I clicked the picture....

I realized it was absolutely not guitar center 🤣

But my local one, does have a more exotic section across from the budget usual stuff. Some pretty interesting axes on the upper class wall.

I'm actually a fan of that single cut model in the OP... I really like the finish.

Somebody, must know somebody, that has a cool SS guitar under their bed unused for decades.
Nice Steve Stevens gear collection! You should join the Hamer Fan Club and share your guitar collection pictures over there. They will ask a lot of questions about the Steve Stevens guitars that you own.

Nobody knows a guy with a guitar under his bed for twenty years unused?

Man that's a sick carve flametop Hamer in the back there!

Back