Will pay finder’s fee to purchase these two:

Attachments

• IMG_6883.jpeg
    IMG_6883.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6882.jpeg
    IMG_6882.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 63
That is some serious dedication and a mighty collection man!

On a side note, does your company hire? 😂

I bet this guy has some Steve Stevens hair samples and toenail clippings in his collection too. Ewww....

Pretty cool stuff. I own Steve Steven’s 100 watt Friedman Marsha that was in his tour rack for many years. Signed on the back from him.

Obviously predates his signature model. Sounds really awesome. I’ve talked to Dave about sending it back for some more mods and features but just haven’t gotten around to it.
That would ruin its value.

That would ruin its value.
That's true. But realistically only if there is a buyer who wants it as is. I wasn't sure if anyone was looking for it. Marshas are also individually incredibly expensive, and there are less than 5 100 watters ever made. So there is inherent value in the amp. But many people want options on those as well who are interested in the actual amp. The amp is set up for BE only (presumably his rhythm tone), so any mod I would do would leave that intact. But who knows. I may just leave it on the shelf alone for a while where it has been haha.

I collect Steve Stevens items and would be interested in discussing any guitars, amps or other SS stuff you might be willing to part with.
Not too long ago, but before the Rona, SS sold off a bunch of stuff. I snagged a purple 2x12 cab from him. Ended up flipping it to Dalhover from Dangerous Toys, who has used it quite a bit in his rig.
Were you around then, able to grab anything? Lots of great stuff went out with that sell.

Not too long ago, but before the Rona, SS sold off a bunch of stuff. I snagged a purple 2x12 cab from him. Ended up flipping it to Dalhover from Dangerous Toys, who has used it quite a bit in his rig.
Were you around then, able to grab anything? Lots of great stuff went out with that sell.
I missed that somehow, I began my collection in 1991.

That's true. But realistically only if there is a buyer who wants it as is. I wasn't sure if anyone was looking for it. Marshas are also individually incredibly expensive, and there are less than 5 100 watters ever made. So there is inherent value in the amp. But many people want options on those as well who are interested in the actual amp. The amp is set up for BE only (presumably his rhythm tone), so any mod I would do would leave that intact. But who knows. I may just leave it on the shelf alone for a while where it has been haha.
I think they are different buyers, if you want a Deluxe, buy one, don’t devalue that amp to get 85% of the way there.

No Hamer SS2's?

To be fair the SS1 is so much cooler looking

Back