Suhr ISO box

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
DKqGPQs.jpg
I wish I could find some more of these. They sound glorious. My ISO boxes really sound better than the production model.

psychodave You have been most helpful. Thank you for taking the time to open up your iso boxes, taking the photos, and measuring the component values.

Would you mind taking a photo where you focus on the wiring to the switch tabs (gray wires and capacitor leg soldered to switch tabs) and another photo where you focus on the black wires soldered to the 5K pot?

Thanks a bunch!

I wish I could find some more of these. They sound glorious. My ISO boxes really sound better than the production model.
I used to use a Jensen JT-6001K-B

It's more expense and uses a cylindrical package (larger footprint), but sounds great for this application.

(y)

I opened up both boxes again. Both have something covering up parts. One has shrink wrap covering what i believe should be a resistor and the other has paint covering the smaller resistors. I took measurements with a fluke 179 meter, but other parts could be affecting values. The unit with the pot does not have anything covering the resistor on the tag board. The one off the pot has nothing else in line with it, so it should be correct.

View attachment 324222
very, very, very thanks!!!

Back