The 2024 Presidential Election

• Thread starter Thread starter Geo
  • Start date Start date
Hey clueless, DT and JD have already done that many times, it's only the BORDEER CZAR that has adopted the "hide in the basement" technique.
I know. I'm not clueless. I'd like to see both candidates do more of those appearances.

JD had an appearance on Face the Nation (?) on Sunday morning and it couldn’t have been more hostile. He stayed calm and stuck to his guns, while Margaret Brennen seemed to get more flustered with every exchange because she couldn’t get under his skin.

See, it's kinda hard to have a normal civil conversation with people when they're so blatantly full of shit.
I'm not sure how wanting to see candidates do interviews with unfriendly media more often makes me full of sh*t, but we've already established that you and I don't think the same way, so I'm okay with it.

Also, it seems hard for you to have a normal civil conversation people period.

I'm not sure how wanting to see candidates do interviews with unfriendly media more often makes me full of sh*t, but we've already established that you and I don't think the same way, so I'm okay with it.
Because you are trying really hard not to acknowledge that one of those candidates has done several interviews with unfriendly media. It's disingenuous. It's the same shit your new boyfriend pulls every chance he gets. So don't be crying like you were earlier about people not being civil or being indecent as you called it. You are literally in here asking for it. So when it comes don't cry about it.

Because you are trying really hard not to acknowledge that one of those candidates has done several interviews with unfriendly media. It's disingenuous. It's the same shit your new boyfriend pulls every chance he gets. So don't be crying like you were earlier about people not being civil or being indecent as you called it. You are literally in here asking for it. So when it comes don't cry about it.
Act like an asshole then play the victim.

Liberal tactic, or mental disorder?

Oh for fuck's sake, have you ever seen a post that you didn't immediately filter through the worst possible political agenda lense?

I refused to change it to Geo's language because he's grammatically wrong (which should come as no surprise if you've ever seen him post before), not because of some political point of view. In my post, the subject of the sentence was "both candidates," in which case, since Trump has indeed occasionally done a CNN town hall, the correct adjective was "more," because "any" would imply that neither candidate had ever done any. I just don't take grammar advice from people who write as badly as Geo. I'm a writer by trade. Being grammatically correct is something of a core value of mine.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Oh for fuck's sake, have you ever seen a post that you didn't immediately filter through the worst possible political agenda lense?

I refused to change it to Geo's language because he's grammatically wrong (which should come as no surprise if you've ever seen him post before), not because of some political point of view. In my post, the subject of the sentence was "both candidates," in which case, since Trump has indeed occasionally done a CNN town hall, the correct adjective was "more," because "any" would imply that neither candidate had ever done any. I just don't take grammar advice from people who write as badly as Geo. I'm a writer by trade. Being grammatically correct is something of a core value of mine.
You are such a douche canoe, how's that for grammar you scum bag.

Bullshit. For two reasons. First of all you wouldn't be madly in love with Dan if being grammatically correct was a core value of yours. His is fucking atrocious. And second, 3 posts in a row you deflected. And it wasn't occasionally. Pretty much every interview the man has done since he was elected, with very few exceptions has been with a hostile media. You're full of shit. Just like your boyfriend.

You are such a douche canoe, how's that for grammar you scum bag.
It's a comma splice, technically. You should have used a semicolon or started a new sentence in the middle there. Also, you should have ended with a question mark. And you should've put your skirt on, little lady.
Bullshit. For two reasons. First of all you wouldn't be madly in love with Dan if being grammatically correct was a core value of yours. His is fucking atrocious. And second, 3 posts in a row you deflected. And it wasn't occasionally. Pretty much every interview the man has done since he was elected, with very few exceptions has been with a hostile media. You're full of shit. Just like your boyfriend.
You decided the moment I arrived here you were going to think the worst of me, and you have. I don't know why, but it is what it is. I still hope you have a pleasant Monday. Also, two spaces between sentences is a little typewriter-1990s. You'd be just fine using one moving forward. Modern word processors are already correcting for that anyway.

Last edited:
It's a comma splice, technically. You should have used a semicolon or started a new sentence in the middle there. Also, you should have ended with a question mark. And you should've put your skirt on, little lady.

You decided the moment I arrived here you were going to think the worst of me, and you have. I don't know why, but it is what it is. I still hope you have a pleasant Monday. Also, two spaces between sentences is a little typewriter-1990s. You'd be just fine using one moving forward. Modern word processors are already correcting for that anyway.
See avatar
<<<<<<<<

Clev actually professionals (Lawyers etc) seem to love the old school double space after period. Same with indented instead of block paragraph 🤷‍♂️

Back