The 2024 Presidential Election

• Thread starter Thread starter Geo
  • Start date Start date
That’s so something Dan would say 🙄

Speaking of. Where is he? Hmmm
I know right. The similarities are astounding.

Also the whole pretending not to know stuff and feigned naivety.

"Does it have something to do with this Donnie guy everyone is always going on about?"

It's a comma splice, technically. You should have used a semicolon or started a new sentence in the middle there. Also, you should have ended with a question mark. And you should've put your skirt on, little lady.
I have a close family member that is an english professor. He brought his car to the repair shop because he ran out of wiper fluid. He thought it was broken. I am sure he enunciated clearly while everyone in the shop laughed at him. Some of us are just talented in other ways.

d365e72e02f1834f.jpeg

When the income tax was started in 1913, it was sold to the American people as a tax on the wealthy; which it was, with only 3% of Americans subject to pay income tax. Today, over 60% of Americans pay income tax.

Kameltoe wants to tax unrealized capital gains for the wealthiest 1%...for now; maybe the top 1%, but like the income tax it will ensnare more Americans every year...

When the income tax was started in 1913, it was sold to the American people as a tax on the wealthy; which it was, with only 3% of Americans subject to pay income tax. Today, over 60% of Americans pay income tax.

Kameltoe wants to tax unrealized capital gains for the wealthiest 1%...for now; maybe the top 1%, but like the income tax it will ensnare more Americans every year...

The market would also be insane and never stable, imo.
Given our "representative's" investments, I'm guessing it's just talk.
Although, they are pretty dumb. So, there's that.

Why does this seem like a lame attempt at creating an excuse for Kamala to pitch a fit and back out? I have a feeling if the rules were mic's on she would be bitching to have them muted and threating to back out if they weren't.
Don't forget they intend to jail him by then.

Back