The Definitive Yngwie Malmsteen Strat Thread, Pix & Video

• Thread starter Thread starter Brandon Breeze
  • Start date Start date
Ordered the Yellow limited edition MXR today! Will be nice to benchmark it against DOD YJM308 and Fender YM OD.

This Yngwie is just chillin’

1726363147745.jpeg

Man, I couldn't have imagined seeing
Yngwie was my 1st concert! He opened for ACDC, maybe 1986.
After reading this thread with all those strats.
I think I need one :)
Man, I couldn't have imagined seeing him back then! He was still fantastic when I saw him last year!

Man, I couldn't have imagined seeing

Man, I couldn't have imagined seeing him back then! He was still fantastic when I saw him last year!
I went to see ACDC and was shocked that Yngwie was opening act. I knew who he was because I had his 1st record Rising Force!

I Remember not seeing a bass player... he may have had one but I did not see one . I believe I was 16 or 17 yrs old.
Bought the album due to the album cover. That was badass.

In the 80s I found most of my music by the album covers. Rarely would I be disappointed. Thats how I found Metallica's MOP and Metal Church's 1st album ,Queensyche " Rage for Order ,Loudness ,Accept! and many others. Once in a while I would pick a dud
Molly Hatchet had some badass record covers but I didn't like the music.
Armored Saint's Delirious Nomad was a pretty cool album cover and sounded killer!

So this is what happens when there's not a
"Gay Lounge" in the forum and so you just
take matters into your own hands. 😝😝

Props for taking the initiative fellas 👏

You all have my support as I have met a few gay men in my day & they were very nice so what you and your stratocasters do behind closed doors covered in Yingay Malesteem posters is your business! 💯

Keep on gayin' ....nomsayin' ?
💀💀
Chuuuggggg......

@ChuggNorris why mate? Don't answer that.

You've barged into a happy, informative thread and taken a dump.

In the main forum no less. Not cool bro'. Chill.

This my favorite one
91IwiQJGYdL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Ps...
Lighten up guys.
A sense of humor is not limited to shitting on creed, limp bizkit, and nickelback. But it's completely acceptable.... no? Of course it is.

It's all good 💀

So this is what happens when there's not a
"Gay Lounge" in the forum and so you just
take matters into your own hands. 😝😝

Props for taking the initiative fellas 👏

You all have my support as I have met a few gay men in my day & they were very nice so what you and your stratocasters do behind closed doors covered in Yingay Malesteem posters is your business! 💯

Keep on gayin' ....nomsayin' ?
💀💀
Hey, thanks for the free bumps to our post! Keeping it at the top for everyone to see, I appreciate it.

Just incase you hadn't noticed, I also have a TON of Mesa content for the METAL folks out there :rock:😁

Brandon, good on you for removing that post.

If nobody baits, nobody will bite and I won't have to step in with the ol' TempBantHammer™. :LOL:

Hey, thanks for the free bumps to our post! Keeping it at the top for everyone to see, I appreciate it.

Just incase you hadn't noticed, I also have a TON of Mesa content for the METAL folks out there :rock:😁

No problem buddy. Proper response.
💀💀

I like your mesa videos think I'll subscribe.
Thanks for telling me about those.

See, everything happens for a reason 🤏

Carry on 🤘

Anyone ever seen one of these? I was just informed about it by one of the members "An Drew" in the YJM Guitar & Gear Enthusiasts Group on FB.

Samick SM-2000-YW

Don't really see anything about them online anywhere.

FB_IMG_1727024374513.jpg
FB_IMG_1727024377641.jpg
FB_IMG_1727024382635.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1727024389978.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727024389978.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4

Back