THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I let TGP know how I felt about the forum and the emporium. In a private message.
I had just renewed my membership, for the use of the emporium, and realized it just wasn't worth my $15.

Perma Ban: Rules Violation

So yes, all my fault.
TGP can do no wrong.

Don't you fuckers realize this yet ?

If you got bant, it's on you.

the only page worthwhile was the amp tech section
Jeff Gehrig and Hot Blue plates helped me out so much over the yrs
i can bias my own amps now and do basic kindergarten maintainece and troubleshooting.

me and HBP were discussing an issue on Christmas eve one year and he got me back up and running

thats how good that page is and its respectable members
also cheers out to Walterw who knows guitar set ups inside and out

i can bias my own amps now and do basic kindergarten maintainece and troubleshooting.

me and HBP were discussing an issue on Christmas eve one year and he got me back up and running

Yep. I built the reactive load spec'ed out there in the thread by James Freeman.

That was the whole reason I was even on TGP, was the discussion about building Aiken's designs for the load box.

I got sucked into the madness that is the "Club Q-Pub". :ROFLMAO:

also cheers out to Walterw who knows guitar set ups inside and out
Yes, some really good info from true experts. It seems most of the problems come from the pub and that slimy group with close connections to mods, living for another opportunity to get someone tossed.

Yes, some really good info from true experts. It seems most of the problems come from the pub and that slimy group with close connections to mods, living for another opportunity to get someone tossed.
giphy.gif

i never got tossed under this name but i did get these 3 BS warnings.
all i was trying to do is help people out in the emporium.

the first one i posted that i have the same amp and couldn't sell it for any where near your price but it sold real fast at X price
the other 2 I basically just said, try these settings before you sell. you may change your mind.

i never got tossed under this name but i did get these 3 BS warnings.
all i was trying to do is help people out in the emporium.

the first one i posted that i have the same amp and couldn't sell it for any where near your price but it sold real fast at X price
the other 2 I basically just said, try these settings before you sell. you may change your mind.

Yeah, I think my nanny-state "infraction list" was similarly asinine..

XUE2xjK.png

What happened to the Raquel thread started by.
@84superchamp

Did it get nuked or self destructed

What happened to the Raquel thread started by.
@84superchamp

Did it get nuked or self destructed
MM moved it for me, to movies & tv.
Besides, I haven’t been here long enough to try starting a thread…it was eerily close to those damn RIP threads in that other place.

Soooo
We can talk filthy but can't see filthy?
That's the last straw,
I'm going back to tgp
Might be a good idea; the last thread I started there “love songs of vengeance” in Sound Hound has a bunch of vids posted of different tunes, at least one with a stripper and some other dicey stuff that normally gets mod action pretty quickly. I need to check in and see if it’s still there.

Back