THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
He's already stolen a gigabyte of my best work.
butthurt.gif

~ss

If it's greater than $0 it's infinitely more than what I get. :LOL:
most of us bought a basic "supporting" membership just to keep from getting daily infractions

seems like for the $15 a year they cut you about a post or twos worth of slack

I think they certainly play favorites. I had one ban in a thread called “has covid ended any relationships?”

I posted “I made it through covid and the elections without losing any relationships”

Member B quoted me and said “man I thought you said ‘the erections’”

To which I replied “erections have ended lots of relationships”.

So for that I got suspended. I was told I can’t use words like “erections” because all posts must be PG13

I asked if the guy I quoted who also said erections also got a warning or points and their response was “well I don’t know, it wasn’t reported”

And I asked member b after the fact and he did not. His post wasn’t even removed.

It’s all BS
PG13 lol. Good grief. Last time I got suspended it was for something I didn’t even say/post! They later admitted the mod may have made a mistake, but still kept the suspension and ignored me when I asked for the points to be removed, Its like f’ing social credit land.

Another time I replied to someone who had posted a picture of the Santana Abraxas cover. You know the one, I made a sarcastic comment about wondering how they handle nudity when it comes to classic album covers, When I replied it of course quoted the post and the picture. I got threatened with a perma ban for posting nudity, The original post stayed, picture and all, and nothing became of it, but simply replying to it was a big no no. That was Scott Auld behind that one.

PG13 lol. Good grief. Last time I got suspended it was for something I didn’t even say/post! They later admitted the mod may have made a mistake, but still kept the suspension and ignored me when I asked for the points to be removed, Its like f’ing social credit land.

Another time I replied to someone who had posted a picture of the Santana Abraxas cover. You know the one, I made a comment about wondering how they handle nudity when it comes to classic album covers, When I replied it of course quoted the post and the picture. I got threatened with a perma ban for posting nudity, The original post stayed, picture and all, and nothing became of it, but simply replying to it was a big no no. That was Scott Auld behind that one.
So ridiculous. Everything must be Pg-13, unless you are discussing guns, weed or craft beer.

Another time I replied to someone who had posted a picture of the Santana Abraxas cover. You know the one, I made a sarcastic comment about wondering how they handle nudity when it comes to classic album covers, When I replied it of course quoted the post and the picture. I got threatened with a perma ban for posting nudity, The original post stayed, picture and all, and nothing became of it, but simply replying to it was a big no no. That was Scott Auld behind that one.
Good grief.

:ROFLMAO:

Back