THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Spoken like a true hot chick left out at the prom for some easier action... Thanks bro your the breast! Luv ya!

danshower.jpg

~ss

My god I can’t unsee that Can‘t I :eek:

How it works on TGP:

Some lefty ideologue makes a snarky, snide political statement or personal insult, mods let it roll. As soon as someone tries to refute the comment/statement as politely as they can, they are issued a warn/ban by the mods for "making it political." Point out the clear hypocrisy and you get insta perma banned.
If a thread is political in a nudge nudge wink wink way, the mods let it run as long as it's a lefty circle jerk, as soon as other posters start commenting in counter and doing it in a way that lets them not be overtly political and start steering the conversation in the opposite direction, the mods delete the thread.
Accurate.

As is tradition back at TGP, I am announcing that I am leaving Rig Talk. I only made an appearance here as a joke for Aynirar. My existence at TGP was an alt. The bastards at TGP ended my life as I don't think I will be needed in the freedom of Rig Talk. Maybe there will be a need for me here at some point in the future, but until then

Have some fun, motherfuckers!!!!!

As is tradition back at TGP, I am announcing that I am leaving Rig Talk. I only made an appearance here as a joke for Aynirar. My existence at TGP was an alt. The bastards at TGP ended my life as I don't think I will be needed in the freedom of Rig Talk. Maybe there will be a need for me here at some point in the future, but until then

Godspeed Rick Morris

Your sacrifices will not be forgotten

Neither will the times you liked my posts with both accounts

We Salute Your efforts!
ebpnrub.jpg

How it works on TGP:

Some lefty ideologue makes a snarky, snide political statement or personal insult, mods let it roll. As soon as someone tries to refute the comment/statement as politely as they can, they are issued a warn/ban by the mods for "making it political." Point out the clear hypocrisy and you get insta perma banned.
If a thread is political in a nudge nudge wink wink way, the mods let it run as long as it's a lefty circle jerk, as soon as other posters start commenting in counter and doing it in a way that lets them not be overtly political and start steering the conversation in the opposite direction, the mods delete the thread.
"Those threads" are bait for suckers... The mods let it ride because nobody reports it, I don't know why this is so difficult? No "TGP lefty" cares what anyone thinks. Your not going to change anyone's mind so why bother wasting time trying?. They only care of someone with an opposing view slips up... then that report button gets a workout. If you see wink-wink-nudge-nudge "circle jerks" just report it.

But hey, if anyone really likes or enjoy's rolling the dice or is a shut-in like or good bro @PLX and needs something to do, moar power to you! : :LOL:

~ss

How it works on TGP:

I think they certainly play favorites. I had one ban in a thread called “has covid ended any relationships?”

I posted “I made it through covid and the elections without losing any relationships”

Member B quoted me and said “man I thought you said ‘the erections’”

To which I replied “erections have ended lots of relationships”.

So for that I got suspended. I was told I can’t use words like “erections” because all posts must be PG13

I asked if the guy I quoted who also said erections also got a warning or points and their response was “well I don’t know, it wasn’t reported”

And I asked member b after the fact and he did not. His post wasn’t even removed.

It’s all BS

Last edited:

Back