THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Anyone know MCSS1970 very well? Would he fit here? Dry, cutting humor.
I don’t think so, he reported me for the bigfoot flipping the bird gif and I believe he thinks I reported and got him and Bone a vacation when the derail thread got locked.

Also not that it matters but I don't think his "views" line up with most people hear... I think he'd be offended most of the time.

~ss

Last edited:
Also if I missed any shout outs to any other TGPers let me know and my appologies.

~ss

I’ll ask him next time he’s outside my bathroom window watching me relieve myself
giphy.gif

~ss

I don’t think so, he reported me for the bigfoot flipping the bird gif and I believe he thinks I reported and got him and Bone a vacation when the derail thread got locked.

Also not that it matters but I don't think his "views" line up with most people hear... I think he'd be offended most of the time.

~ss
It’s always been a mystery to me, how you find out who reported who over there. I’d love to know which motherfuckers to “thank”.

It’s always been a mystery to me, how you find out who reported who over there. I’d love to know which motherfuckers to “thank”.
He made a comment, "lets see if the rules apply to everyone" as soon as I posted that gif... then I got a warning less than 10 minutes later. Seems pretty obvious. I don't think there is a way to actually see who reports you.

~ss

He made a comment, "lets see if the rules apply to everyone" as soon as I posted that gif... then I got a warning less than 10 minutes later. Seems pretty obvious. I don't think there is a way to actually see who reports you.

~ss
I kinda assumed it took some detective work which I’m incapable of…got straight Fs in high school and gave it up for shop class.

How it works on TGP:

Some lefty ideologue makes a snarky, snide political statement or personal insult, mods let it roll. As soon as someone tries to refute the comment/statement as politely as they can, they are issued a warn/ban by the mods for "making it political." Point out the clear hypocrisy and you get insta perma banned.
If a thread is political in a nudge nudge wink wink way, the mods let it run as long as it's a lefty circle jerk, as soon as other posters start commenting in counter and doing it in a way that lets them not be overtly political and start steering the conversation in the opposite direction, the mods delete the thread.

Back