THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
giphy.gif

~ss
You should post this GIF of mine over at that new TGP spinoff forum.

They'd love that shit !

I mean, no way that's actually worth anyone's time..

The only real reason to do that sort of job is to push an agenda.

:unsure:
Come on man... I've told you at least three times how it works over there.

~ss

Scott is a bit of a gutless dick. He will never give a reasonable answer as to why you have been banned when you ask. When you are able to log on and try to figure out what post caused it, its deleted and the deleted post just wasnt ban worthy. If you try to get a response out of him after he just doubles down on not responding directly to the query. Its such a gutless way to do things.
that dude is slightly unhinged. one of my suspensions (for saying "erections have ended a lot of relationships) came like 2 minutes after I had sent a guy 2k for an amp in the emporium. I wrote to Scott first to figure out why I was banned, but also to just level with him and ask if I could just stay active long enough to see the deal through. My words were "I know I mostly post in the pub, but I have dozens of deals here and am very active in the emporiums, which is why I always pay as much as I can for a supporting membership."

His response was "I don't care if you think you are a celebrity here, don't post inappropriate things if you want to use the emporium"

which was a little crazy and the exact opposite sentiment I was trying to pass on. I don't envy his job, but that doesn't mean I can't notice that he also sucks at it. If he would just once talk to us like actual people, we might cut him some slack. But he doesn't, so fuck him.

that dude is slightly unhinged. one of my suspensions (for saying "erections have ended a lot of relationships) came like 2 minutes after I had sent a guy 2k for an amp in the emporium. I wrote to Scott first to figure out why I was banned, but also to just level with him and ask if I could just stay active long enough to see the deal through. My words were "I know I mostly post in the pub, but I have dozens of deals here and am very active in the emporiums, which is why I always pay as much as I can for a supporting membership."

His response was "I don't care if you think you are a celebrity here, don't post inappropriate things if you want to use the emporium"

which was a little crazy and the exact opposite sentiment I was trying to pass on. I don't envy his job, but that doesn't mean I can't notice that he also sucks at it. If he would just once talk to us like actual people, we might cut him some slack. But he doesn't, so fuck him.
Tyrant Mentality; there is no fix.

Dan, and I say this with all humility..

Gear forum superstars like me and you (and I include "you" begrudgingly) are always gonna be the target of haters.

giphy.gif

I remember that... and wow I've never had that problem with him. Sorry you guys have.

~ss

I remember that... and wow I've never had that problem with him. Sorry you guys have.

~ss
He’s been a prick to me for a while. Years ago I created a video and posted in on TGP. He deleted it and pointed me, as he does. Then proceeded to go to the YouTube comments sections and tell me I had a fat face.
Which would be an awesome joke if it weren’t for the fact that he would completely use it against me if I ever responded to him about it. He was baiting me 100%

Back