THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
You guys can say what you want, that's what I love about this place and on that note I think Scott is a good guy that is in a bad spot of having to lay down the law when responding to reports. Like I said to @PLX I don't think they don't have time for following us around and I bet we would be surprised if they were able to share how they really feel about what goes on over on TGP.

~ss
Scott is a bit of a gutless dick. He will never give a reasonable answer as to why you have been banned when you ask. When you are able to log on and try to figure out what post caused it, its deleted and the deleted post just wasnt ban worthy. If you try to get a response out of him after he just doubles down on not responding directly to the query. Its such a gutless way to do things.

Scott is a bit of a gutless dick. He will never give a reasonable answer as to why you have been banned when you ask. When you are able to log on and try to figure out what post caused it, its deleted and the deleted post just wasnt ban worthy. If you try to get a response out of him after he just doubles down on not responding directly to the query. Its such a gutless way to do things.
I get that and don't disagree that it happens that way sometimes.

In the past when given a vacation or warning, I had to very respectfully ask staff members a couple of times for clarification and let them know I was not arguing but didn't quite understand the explanation that was given. There's that no arguing with a staff member rule that can cause you problems so you have to be mindful of how things come across.

~ss

It's just like vampires..

They can't come into your home.

You have to invite them.
giphy.gif

~ss

I was banned once for asking something deemed "provocative"
The question was- "I know you aren't dense, surely you have heard of left and right?"

Anyway, I like the readiness of the info on The Gear Page...but it's a liberal safe space and has been as long as I've posted there.

I was banned once for asking something deemed "provocative"
The question was- "I know you aren't dense, surely you have heard of left and right?"

Anyway, I like the readiness of the info on The Gear Page...but it's a liberal safe space and has been as long as I've posted there.
It's a safe space that's for suhr, I'm a middle of the road kinda Squatch and it definitely appears to lean more to the left IMO.

I don't think the staff is that way but there are more members whomst are and those extreme members seem to be heavy handed with the report button.

~ss

It's a safe space that's for suhr, I'm a middle of the road kinda Squatch and it definitely appears to lean more to the left IMO.

I don't think the staff is that way but there are more members whomst are and those extreme members seem to be heavy handed with the report button.

~ss
There is as much political conversation there as anywhere. But it's either reported, or completely allowed, depending on which cut it lays in.

There is as much political conversation there as anywhere. But it's either reported, or completely allowed, depending on which cut it lays in.
Exactly, it also depends on whom is having the conversation. That goes back to there are more of one side than the other. And I have no doubt one side has nothing better to do that look for people to report... PATHETIC!!!

~ss

You guys can say what you want, that's what I love about this place and on that note I think Scott is a good guy that is in a bad spot of having to lay down the law when responding to reports. Like I said to @PLX I don't think they don't have time for following us around and I bet we would be surprised if they were able to share how they really feel about what goes on over on TGP.

~ss
You've already greased the can enough..

For fucks sake, man..

YOU'VE GOT THE JOB IF YOU WANT IT !!!!

Back