THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Hopefully the DYNA BILL photoshop memories last FORE-EVAARRR!
DnnBjkTm.png

I actually suspect they target you right after you have paid.

It's the ultimate scam...

You pay them to not see ads. They get paid for showing the ads. The members create all the content free of charge.
It's not the MODS brah... it's the clicks that get you. If they keep reporting you enough then you will get on the MODS radar.

I don't think any of the mods spend their time looking for ways to ban people. There's probably a million members and thousands of reports a day. I'm willing to bet a bag of Cheeto's and some Steak Tacos none of them got time for personal crusades.

~ss

It's not the MODS brah... it's the clicks that get you. If they keep reporting you enough then you will get on the MODS radar.

I don't think any of the mods spend their time looking for ways to ban people. There's probably a million members and thousands of reports a day. I'm willing to bet a bag of Cheeto's and some Steak Tacos none of them got time for personal crusades.

~ss
I heard you're lobbying to get a moderator job over there.

:unsure:

im afraid to check in there
I bet 10-1 Scott is lurking on here to see what being said

then he marks you for the firing squad. one mistake and out the door

I can say i was good there. I never had any run-ins with the mods under this name at least

but I did get 3 BS warnings for posting in the emporium. Just basically told the seller, "hey try these settings before you give up on it."
another was suggesting use 70% bias to see if it was better.
apparently trying to help someone not make a wrong decision on selling a good piece of gear is not allowed

It really is a shit show over there. I dont post here much, just kinda lurk and read/watch about gear.
I used to post in the egnater engl and suhr subs, but I sold all that stuff.
On tgp I post quite a bit but Ive had to dial it back because there are one or two that use the report function like a dopamine hit.

It really is a shit show over there. I dont post here much, just kinda lurk and read/watch about gear.
I used to post in the egnater engl and suhr subs, but I sold all that stuff.
On tgp I post quite a bit but Ive had to dial it back because there are one or two that use the report function like a dopamine hit.
There's a contingent there who live for that shit.

After a while, the only fun there was to see how long you could make it without getting bant.

im afraid to check in there
I bet 10-1 Scott is lurking on here to see what being said

then he marks you for the firing squad. one mistake and out the door

I can say i was good there. I never had any run-ins with the mods under this name at least

but I did get 3 BS warnings for posting in the emporium. Just basically told the seller, "hey try these settings before you give up on it."
another was suggesting use 70% bias to see if it was better.
apparently trying to help someone not make a wrong decision on selling a good piece of gear is not allowed
You guys can say what you want, that's what I love about this place and on that note I think Scott is a good guy that is in a bad spot of having to lay down the law when responding to reports. Like I said to @PLX I don't think they don't have time for following us around and I bet we would be surprised if they were able to share how they really feel about what goes on over on TGP.

~ss

I heard you're lobbying to get a moderator job over there.

:unsure:
Also, I heard you can't lobby... you have to be asked or invited to join the mod/staff. That rules me out, they are not going to ask Sasquatch to be a mod!

~ss

Back