THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I've wondered if the owners of the board actually know how much money they have lost due to so many paying members being shown the door. It's an odd way to run a business.
My last suspension came within a week of re-upping for GOLD, that one really hurt but helped me realize it wasn’t about the (membership) money.
And this might be a good time to apologize for ragging on you guys who were not paying members over there, I’ve since found out how futile that argument is.

My last suspension came within a week of re-upping for GOLD, that one really hurt but helped me realize it wasn’t about the (membership) money.
And this might be a good time to apologize for ragging on you guys who were not paying members over there, I’ve since found out how futile that argument is.
I actually suspect they target you right after you have paid.

It's the ultimate scam...

You pay them to not see ads. They get paid for showing the ads. The members create all the content free of charge.

I have been suspended there for things that would not offend a 90 year old nun!

For those still active at TGP, what are the odds that we will get suspended/perma-banned for being here?

Oh by the way....FUCK!!!!!!!

Sorry. Could never say that over there. Feels good.

For those still active at TGP, what are the odds that we will get suspended/perma-banned for being here?

I could care less, I have a life and too much time gets sucked up by forums anyways. If they are that militant, fuck em!!!

Were you the guy with the Elvis avatar ?
I was that asshole. I have been reformed by the management of TGP, and am now a very pleasant and helpful individual.
TITLE-77.jpg

I can’t help but envision a major operation over there with the dime droppers PMing mods about the situation, demanding action. “I’d do it myself but I don’t have the corporate funding”.

Back