THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Well.
I'm not getting into the the hot babysitter.

Hey. I have a lot of dirt on you.

But.
I gave up my biggest secret to you B4.
Hope it stays that way.
Or no shine for you lol
Much to his chagrin, Aynirar didn't get into the babysitter either.

Don’t confuse my willingness to let things slip between my lips , with an inability to keep them sealed when I need to.

I could write a book of TGP secrets lol
You do keep your mouth shut when it counts. Though I think you're saving it all for your book "Exposing Alts and the Dark Secrets of the Gear Page".

I'm surprised I wasn't banned when I was questioned about why I am not a supporting member anymore. The fun meter has gone way down recently.
I got two vacations, each within 24 hours of stating why I stopped my paying membership. Both times were in two different threads about annoying ads.

I got two vacations, each within 24 hours of stating why I stopped my paying membership. Both times were in two different threads about annoying ads.
Some suspensions were understandable, clear and precise rules infractions but some were not: my post critical of the Appalachian area press got me a 2 weeks vacation and no real explanation…can only surmise that a member “in good standing” and perhaps from that area took offense and reported it to his buds at the top.

Some suspensions were understandable, clear and precise rules infractions but some were not: my post critical of the Appalachian area press got me a 2 weeks vacation and no real explanation…can only surmise that a member “in good standing” and perhaps from that area took offense and reported it to his buds at the top.
My last suspension, again within 24 hours of stating why I didn't renew my supporting membership, was for commenting in the thread about the cops that handcuffed a woman and put her in the police car parked in railroad tracks (which was hit by a train) that they should defend the railroads. 8 think they were just looking for an excuse. The first one was deserved but the timing was suspect.

except for MLP...Lt Dave is a good moderator. They have the typical politics and religion bans, but just about anything else goes. You are not going to get taken to the woodshed for foul language.
Haven’t checked MLP out yet, thanks.

You do keep your mouth shut when it counts. Though I think you're saving it all for your book "Exposing Alts and the Dark Secrets of the Gear Page".

It’s funny that I got the full ban because I’ve never really posted anything overly inflammatory or personally attacked anyone. Maybe a few jabs back in like 2017 when the mean girls were at their peak, but I’m pretty much gone because of a long history of points for dick jokes and innuendo.

Back