THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
Thanks... 2HB had some great threads and who didn't like Campy and his advice?
giphy.gif

I've wondered if the owners of the board actually know how much money they have lost due to so many paying members being shown the door. It's an odd way to run a business.
It's gotten too big. Too much ad revenue.

They'll perma-bant anyone they think is going to interfere with it.

The audience gender distribution there is 80% male, and the largest single age demographic is the coveted 25~34 year olds.

The past 3 months the traffic & engagement has grown from 2.7M to 3.4M

I'm gonna say they just don't give a shit. :ROFLMAO:

I've wondered if the owners of the board actually know how much money they have lost due to so many paying members being shown the door. It's an odd way to run a business.
Well it’s not like they give you your money back when they ban you anyways.

I’m just waiting to see if they charge me for a another year or not when it comes up for renewal.

Charge backs are always a pain in the butt for anyone that takes credit cards
I didn’t bother asking for any money back, but I made it very clear that I wanted them to make sure my “auto renewal” was canceled.
I can’t log on to the site to do it myself.
They tell me I’m banned but I still get their goofy emails every week so I’m still “active” in their system to some extent

I didn’t bother asking for any money back, but I made it very clear that I wanted them to make sure my “auto renewal” was canceled.
I can’t log on to the site to do it myself.
They tell me I’m banned but I still get their goofy emails every week so I’m still “active” in their system to some extent
I had paid for the Platinum level membership right before they perma-bant me.

They told me they didn't have a "Platinum Level Membership". The best they could do was "Gold".

I said, "Well, here's some comedy gold for ya.. you guys are a bunch of homos."

theres a thread about @Aynirar27 going on over there. Tributes are flooding in. You better fire up the sock machine and head over there.
@Beater is walking around trying to put out the flame of tribute by pissing on everything.

Back