THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I have a shit-ton of brand new GIFs.

Go ahead and use that old shit.

đź–– :ROFLMAO:
shocked-seal.gif

~ss

So, Dan started a thread on TehQueerPaige saying he was bailing on TGP and coming to R/T.

Fucking Legend. :rawk: @Aynirar27

Secondly.. this explains all the angry shit-fucks coming into OT here of late... thanks Dan !

So, Dan started a thread on TehQueerPaige saying he was bailing on TGP and coming to R/T.

Secondly.. this explains all the angry shit-fucks coming into OT here of late... thanks Dan !
Haha yea I dropped like a small bomb. The post was fairly cordial actually but of course I did it as an alt so it was slightly uncouth. It was a little snarky, but compared to the reason for the ban, it was downright courteous.

But I put in a lot of time there, shared a lot of my life and wanted to at least let people know why I was gone.

I tried to have one last bit of fun so I actually deleted the thread myself when my lunch break was over because I couldn’t contribute anymore lol.

The alt account wasn’t banned until like 6 hours later, so it probably wasn’t even active when I was reported.

Shmucks

lolwut i was just settling in here, and MFs gotta start in with the anti-gay bullshit

Later, po-tay-toes

I wonder if the guy who ate Compasses for breakfast is here someplace in disguise.

his legacy was a bit before @ShredSquatch time there :)
Dan's epic departure from TGP has brought an influx of identity political scientists in here the past week.

Lots of TGP staples, like:

"What do you mean by that ?"

" .. homophobia ! .." the musical

"What's your problem with pedophiles ?"

".. explain this , that, or the other, obvious thing to me .."

:rolleyes:

Back