THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
He’s been a prick to me for a while. Years ago I created a video and posted in on TGP. He deleted it and pointed me, as he does. Then proceeded to go to the YouTube comments sections and tell me I had a fat face.
Which would be an awesome joke if it weren’t for the fact that he would completely use it against me if I ever responded to him about it. He was baiting me 100%
WOW that is a shocker.

~ss

Well, you have been banned from more boards than anyone else hear so that counts I guess. :rock:
giphy.gif

im afraid to check in there
I bet 10-1 Scott is lurking on here to see what being said

then he marks you for the firing squad. one mistake and out the door

I can say i was good there. I never had any run-ins with the mods under this name at least

but I did get 3 BS warnings for posting in the emporium. Just basically told the seller, "hey try these settings before you give up on it."
another was suggesting use 70% bias to see if it was better.
apparently trying to help someone not make a wrong decision on selling a good piece of gear is not allowed
If I could pm the disaster I am leaving in the toilet as I type this....all would be just and right.

It really is a shit show over there. I dont post here much, just kinda lurk and read/watch about gear.
I used to post in the egnater engl and suhr subs, but I sold all that stuff.
On tgp I post quite a bit but Ive had to dial it back because there are one or two that use the report function like a dopamine hit.
One of these guys...

il_570xN.1722979465_ox3u.jpg

Back