THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
@Beigelemon @$hit$quat

We need to figure out a safe way to warn the other guys

On that basis, everyone in the Farce is in imminent jeopardy
Well, The Farce thread is a popular thread so it's under extra scrutiny so we have to be extra careful there. The best way is to keep it Family Friendly and PG rated... and avoid political and religious discussions or comments or anything that might be taken as such. Also don't act like a dick/jerk. That's the best way to avoid problems.

~ss

Well, The Farce thread is a popular thread so it's under extra scrutiny so we have to be extra careful there. The best way is to keep it Family Friendly and PG rated... and avoid political and religious discussions or comments or anything that might be taken as such. Also don't act like a dick/jerk. That's the best way to avoid problems.

~ss
Yeah, all that is easy

The problem is, the nonsense word “nub” is not even remotely non-PG, political, religious, or jerky

If people have no clue that it’s considered in violation, they’ll continue using it and maybe get booted

Damn near everyone has used it recently

smdh it’s like getting in trouble for saying “ZOING” or something

Completely serious. If I could pm then I'd give you my email so I could forward the one I got to you. It makes for odd reading.
I’ve received from pretty odd responses from Scott Peterson over the years. It’s a messages between only two people but it’s like we are having two different conversations.

Bizarre and hard to explain

~ss
What @pazuzu-bootsy-baphomet-jr said.
Plus, it strikes me that someone, not a Farcer, is trying to find ways of getting offended by it. The mods really should be telling this person off for feigning offense but maybe they're on this person's side.

Plus, it strikes me that someone, not a Farcer, is trying to find ways of getting offended by it. The mods really should be telling this person off for feigning offense but maybe they're on this person's side.
Right on man. The Farce thread was basically the same couple dozen people posting mostly the same jokes over and over again, and that’s why we liked it.
If anyone isn’t in to it there are like a million other threads to participate in

100% would bet my sigil collection that some fuckhead, probably one of the ones who always complains about losing brain cells when visiting the Farce, reported you maliciously and may well have similar plans for the rest of us

Right on man. The Farce thread was basically the same couple dozen people posting mostly the same jokes over and over again, and that’s why we liked it.
If anyone isn’t in to it there are like a million other threads to participate in

Remember all the folks who spent the years 2016 thru 2020 pointing at everyone else and screaming SNOWFLAKE!!!!! ?

Well, you're never gonna guess.............

Back