THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

• Thread starter Thread starter ShitSquatch
  • Start date Start date
I just appreciate when someone comes over with the same user name instead of hiding behind a new one
@Aynirar27 I couldn't use mine from TGP as I'm hiding out from all the women I have to pay alimony to. Being a bigamist doesn't pay.............it appears.

For the record, it's Frisbee golf accessories. 😉
Speaking of the Frisbee...I always take one out with me when I go on a date. (I keep it in the trunk)

At the end of the night, if it goes bad, I take the frisbee out and throw it at her and say catch it..................................with your teeth.
Needless to say, they get the message real quick, those old dogs. If I know she's carrying = NO frisbee............ :D

AWESOME!!!

Again, it would be so much more fun especially if all the Squatch haters would and especially BR and the other one that called me twofaced and assclown and more. (not Pizza the other one)

But, since everyone on TGP despises me, there might not be enough room here :LOL:

~ss
Yeah, that clown thing that keeps on popping up. Weird.
But only weirdos could hate on a Squatch. For what it's worth this bagel loves you, brah!

Not sure everyone knows, but the board allows you to change your username.
Not all the time though. If you check your profile it'll show you the next opening.

Untitled.png

Back