THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I ain't vaxxed in any way so I'm a very busy bitch magnet as I'm a pure blood and good women want the pure stuff. :cool:

So the WEF and 4 whistleblowers from the CDC , 3 whistleblowers from the WHO and 6 whistleblowers from the NIH that said mRNA vaccines are designed solely to reduce population are just lying about it LOL.

Got it ha ha ha ha ha
Let me guess, and I doubt any of that is even true but let's suppose it is...we have, what, 13 people in total, 11 of whom are janitors emptying garbage and two night watchmen...

You know, there's conspiracy wingnuts all over the place.

So the WEF and 4 whistleblowers from the CDC , 3 whistleblowers from the WHO and 6 whistleblowers from the NIH that said mRNA vaccines are designed solely to reduce population are just lying about it LOL.

Got it ha ha ha ha ha

Another 1000 yard hit 🎯

Kamala Harris Calls to ‘Reduce Population’ to Save Climate​

You aren't supposed to admit it out loud , depopulation is SUPPOSED TO BE A CONSPIRACY THEORY HA HA HA HA . Stand by for leftists to insist she didn't mean it .

Look, you can call it a mistake if you want — I have no doubt the fact-checkers are working overtime to make it clear it was a “gaffe” — but Kamala Harris did say it.

View attachment 224668

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...to-reduce-population-to-save-climate-n1710936
Now post that Greta Thunberg quote that you don't understand again.

FZ0tczTXwAA41MU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back