THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, don't go that direction. Ok?

We've run that maze and I don't want to run it again. Neither do you.

(see how nice I can be?)
CLEARLY it is a JOKE................what ELSE could it be taken as.

You CAN mention the word CHILD and not mean anything bad............too much bullshit today because of social nut jobs.

No pedo no nothing is meant as again, it is a JOKE........only a trouble maker would take it out of context...........

CLEARLY it is a JOKE................what ELSE could it be taken as.

You CAN mention the word CHILD and not mean anything bad............too much bullshit today because of social nut jobs.

No pedo no nothing is meant as again, it is a JOKE........only a trouble maker would take it out of context...........
It’s only a joke when you make it?
Typical for a ratweasel.

Notice how Single Donnie (no wife) always agrees with everything the dumbest person in the current phony administration (possibly any administration in history) says.
That’s all you and your buddies have. Like a dumb dog that’s obsessively latched onto an old ass bone.

Notice how Single Donnie (no wife) always agrees with everything the dumbest person in the current phony administration (possibly any administration in history) says.

And, of course, the sock puppets, ridicule anyone for bringing this to light, reminds you of the current administration… The ‘illusion’ of the many believing in the delusional nonsense. 😉

And, of course, the sock puppets, ridicule anyone for bringing this to light, reminds you of the current administration… The ‘illusion’ of the many believing in the delusional nonsense. 😉
I’ve got a “sock puppet” you can wink at.

Most homosexuals don't .
This is the closest you’ll ever get to procreating.

372127A6-1DAC-4800-B91C-48AF08E6659C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back