THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but that's just for you dudes are aren't prepared for what's coming, and are going to be marched into FEMA camps.

:ROFLMAO:
Imagine living in fear like this every day.
1689716641815.gif

You're one of the really odd liberals who apparently knows what's coming and welcomes it . The overwhelming majority of liberals have no clue whatsoever about what's coming .
That’s because I’m an elite member of the Illuminati. Whatever happens to you insects is of no concern to me.

Never seen somebody so happy about their lives and their children's lives being snuffed out LOL.
How about grand and great grand children? Because you climate change deniers are contributing to the stuffing of your own descendants. The climate change hoax info the WEF put out on conspiracy sites is doing exactly as they intended. Much easier to have the people kill their own family. :LOL: BTW I lucked out and didn't reproduce. Enjoy the decline™

How about grand and great grand children? Because you climate change deniers are contributing to the stuffing of your own descendants. The climate change hoax info the WEF put out on conspiracy sites is doing exactly as they intended. Much easier to have the people kill their own family. :LOL: BTW I lucked out and didn't reproduce. Enjoy the decline™
That is without question one of the dumbest comments of all time ha ha ha ha

I'm saving that .

Thanks ha ha ha ha

That is without question one of the dumbest comments of all time ha ha ha ha

I'm saving that .

Thanks ha ha ha ha
Save it up buttercup. That way you can think about how you've been duped into ruining your descendants lives. And knowing your 100% dedication to religion you can also think about the guilt you'll feel when gazing from above at their ruined existence. Again, enjoy the decline™ (man I'm loving that phrase rsm!)

Save it up buttercup. That way you can think about how you've been duped into ruining your descendants lives. And knowing your 100% dedication to religion you can also think about the guilt you'll feel when gazing from above at their ruined existence. Again, enjoy the decline™ (man I'm loving that phrase rsm!)
Dumb as dumb can be.....................

Life without a compass or a purpose................you're a real winner..........

Wait until he finds out that all of his descendants are going to be black or brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back