THE GREAT RESET AND WEF LUNATICS .

• Thread starter Thread starter ccn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have failed miserably . I'm playing Queens "We are the champions" song right now celebrating our victory over the libtards.
I can picture it now.
5644E86D-0880-4910-9644-F01762365FBB.jpeg

Says it all. Class.
Inbred Baiter Tranny Racist.
You said your goal was to destroy this cesspool way back when you first joined RigTalk.

Thank you for making RigTalk more respectable, Donnie👍

You’re single and miserable and are desperately attempting to spread your disease here.
Donnie, donnie donnie donnie donnie. Donnie donnie donnie. Donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie! Donnie, donnie donnie donnie donnie.
Donnie donnie donnie (donnie) donnie donnie.

Donnie donnie donnie donnie; donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie. 🤣 Donnie donnie donnie donnie Donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie?

Donnie donnie donnie donnie.

On what bizzaro-planet do you think you and your crew of rejects even come close to dunking on me?

I’m Michael Jordan up in this motherfucker and you and your boys are the Filipino Special Olympics wheelchair basketball team. The ones that didn’t get a medal.
Dickhead................................

Donnie, donnie donnie donnie donnie. Donnie donnie donnie. Donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie! Donnie, donnie donnie donnie donnie.
Donnie donnie donnie (donnie) donnie donnie.

Donnie donnie donnie donnie; donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie. 🤣 Donnie donnie donnie donnie Donnie donnie donnie donnie donnie?

Donnie donnie donnie donnie.

Congrats, Grampy!
You can spell your name

:hys:

Save it up buttercup. That way you can think about how you've been duped into ruining your descendants lives. And knowing your 100% dedication to religion you can also think about the guilt you'll feel when gazing from above at their ruined existence. Again, enjoy the decline™ (man I'm loving that phrase rsm!)
FUCK OFF YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT .

You knew this was coming , only LIBERALS should dine of this stuff.

Don't bother googling if it's safe or not because the only links google will link to is 100% pro Bill Gates fake meat . Read non mainstream independent studies on it and you will be horrified.

CNN Tells Viewers To Switch Their Diets to Bill Gates’ Carcinogenic Lab-Grown Meat​

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/cnn-tell...ts-to-bill-gates-carcinogenic-lab-grown-meat/

Don't bother googling if it's safe or not because the only links google will link to is 100% pro Bill Gates fake meat . Read non mainstream independent studies on it and you will be horrified.

CNN Tells Viewers To Switch Their Diets to Bill Gates’ Carcinogenic Lab-Grown Meat​

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/cnn-tell...ts-to-bill-gates-carcinogenic-lab-grown-meat/
See that’s where you’re wrong.

We eat baby spleens and adrenochrome.

If you don't like it eat this instead and be happy.
Screenshot_20230719-203200~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back