The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JTyson
  • Start date Start date
That was killer! Slightly non eventful towards the end, but some good racing non the less
I thought Coop might sneak in there, but Eli was pretty steadfast in the main. Its gonna be tough to beat him on a track like that.
Looks like Barcia got a lesser version of himself from Sexton :LOL:
I expected more from Anderson and Plessinger on that track but oh well...

Bummer. Like the guy, but feel bad that AHM is using him as a seat warmer.
Yep
I had hoped for some top 5 finishes and an occasional podium, but there's a lot of pressure in the Honda camp to deliver no matter what they say

That was killer! Slightly non eventful towards the end, but some good racing non the less
I thought Coop might sneak in there, but Eli was pretty steadfast in the main. Its gonna be tough to beat him on a track like that.
Looks like Barcia got a lesser version of himself from Sexton :LOL:
I expected more from Anderson and Plessinger on that track but oh well...
ET1 now has more wins at Daytona than Richard Petty. If I heard that correctly.

Yeah, P4 & 9 for AP. That sucked. I had him picked for P3 in the main and lost points in my standings…

Last edited:
ET1 now has more wins at Daytona than Richard Petty. If I heard that correctly.

Yeah, P4 & 9 for AP. That sucked. I had him picked for P3 in the main and lost points in my standings…
:LOL: :LOL: :cheers:
I thought we were the only ones doing that on the side!
I swept the podium, Pless was my WC pick, and I had Eli for the holeshot, so I had my best pick night so far. We have our own system, its slightly different from the official one, but its worked for us for years. I kept on picking Sexton for a win but lost my ass on that:LOL:

We should put our picks up here ..just for grins
261 after 6 races.

61244EA3-E49A-498A-9599-26C6B20855B3.png

Thats cool, we don't have anything that official, we call it squid league, we have a group text that we post our picks on, Podium, 4th place, wildcard and holeshot. its a handful of guys I raced with so we can razz each other nonstop :LOL:
We all traveled to the races together and have all taken each other to the ER many times so we have a lot of fun with it. Guys I knew I could trust with the bikes and equipment if I happen to wake up in an ER and not have any idea where the hell I was :rolleyes:
Its what privateers do...

Back