Trump GUILTY as charged.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
Angry? Fuck no. I’m actually extremely grateful for being raised around talented and tasteful folks who showed me that a single note in the right spot is infinitely more meaningful than a truckload of notes all over the place at lightning tempo.
This is so true. I am thankful to have known that even back in the shred days.

I would personally rather listen to a single note from George Harrison, Chet Atkins, Mike Campbell, Jerry Cantrell or Johnny Greenwood than a zillion notes from Satriani.

This is so true. I am thankful to have known that even back in the shred days.

I would personally rather listen to a single note from George Harrison, Chet Atkins, Mike Campbell, Jerry Cantrell or Johnny Greenwood than a zillion notes from Satriani.
And then there's JEFF BECK...............................head and shoulders above all.

And then there's JEFF BECK...............................head and shoulders above all.

I know this is sinful to many, but I've never "gotten" Beck. Enough people worship him to where I know he was an innovator and legend, so no disrespect meant. It just never reached me for some reason. I suppose we all have preferences that don't make sense to others, no?

I know this is sinful to many, but I've never "gotten" Beck. Enough people worship him to where I know he was an innovator and legend, so no disrespect meant. It just never reached me for some reason. I suppose we all have preferences that don't make sense to others, no?

Tal Wilkenfiekd

Ever heard her sing? She is an all around monster!

Beck: His ego always kept him from landing a solid gig with a songwriter.
Truth was AMAZING as was both Blow by Blow and Wired but the rest of his career
has been spotty at best.

@The-Pub-lican

Ever heard his work with Roger Waters on Amused to Death?
On certain days I think it's the best record he's done.

What a shitshow.

@jdel77 Picasso cropped the memorial stuff out, but had he not, I'd have deleted it and reminded him of the fact that we here at RT are proud of and grateful to vets of all flavours.

He's been here long-enough to know that this is how we feel about vets; I've no doubt he "gets it", hence the crop.

What a shitshow.

@jdel77 Picasso cropped the memorial stuff out, but had he not, I'd have deleted it and reminded him of the fact that we here at RT are proud of and grateful to vets of all flavours.

He's been here long-enough to know that this is how we feel about vets; I've no doubt he "gets it", hence the crop.

He gets nothing mate. Apart from a welfare check.
The collective IQ of this forum would jump up by about 100 points overnight if he was kicked out.

He gets nothing mate. Apart from a welfare check.
The collective IQ of this forum would jump up by about 100 points overnight if he was kicked out.
@jdel77 Calm down Fella................he's contributed far more to this site than you have.

Respect Fella....................

Back