Trump GUILTY as charged.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
Trump represents everything that the rest of the world ridicules the USA for.
He is a soulless, plastic piece of shit and a sex pest without an ounce of class or self awareness.
He’s admitted to grabbing women by their pussies in the past, and even confused his accuser with his ex-wife Marla when shown a photo.

The sooner this bloated bag of gas implodes from a heart attack in the foyer of one of his gross golf resorts the better for everyone.

Biden is mummified puppet. I hope the USA truly improves from the inside and becomes something you guys can be proud of.
Wow, you just described our Forum's Anti American Fascist Ninnies to a tee ....

Did you run out of crackpot websites to link half wit?
If CCN's little brain was like his little penis .... he's brain is dry heaving , like his penis from all his walking.... poor, poor little incell 😢 .... he has no ideas or his own opinions to spurt out .

What a choice... Trump the narcissist whacko or Biden the lefty breathing stiff. Surely the US has a better talent pool than that. It's totally unbelievable.
What about Vladimir Putin .... nah, his Oligarch friends are going to kill him first .

Man, your faggot-ass America bashing goes over so well here.

:poop:

Nice try, Cave-Boy.

A. I don’t bash America. Love the place, toured and visited the East and West Coast multiple times.

B. I only bash dickweed redneck, myopic, bible thumping prepper Americans who deserve bashing. And coits like you deserve extra. You’ve probably been bashed half your life, yet seem to love getting it regularly here 😂

C. You don’t speak for the forum. You’re a pissant conservative fuck who is half as important and twice as stupid than he realises 😂

Nice try, Cave-Boy.

A. I don’t bash America. Love the place, toured and visited the East and West Coast multiple times.

B. I only bash dickweed redneck, myopic, bible thumping prepper Americans who deserve bashing. And coits like you deserve extra. You’ve probably been bashed half your life, yet seem to love getting it regularly here 😂

C. You don’t speak for the forum. You’re a pissant conservative fuck who is half as important and twice as stupid than he realises 😂
He and his MAGA Goof Troops are like the Roman's who charge, convicted, sentence and murdered Jesus Christ .... they're hypocrites that do , what they accuse others of what they are doing .
J6 proved that they hate the Will of the American Majority, hate the Constitution, hate Democracy and are the biggest traitors and losers since the Southern Confederacy .... no honor ... no loyalty .... just bullshit 24 / 7 / 365 .... from the craddle to the grave .... losers, hypocrites and traitors .... Pure Plastic Patriots and they have proven it since Ronald Reagan .

He and his MAGA Goof Troops are like the Roman's who charge, convicted, sentence and murdered Jesus Christ .... they're hypocrites that do , what they accuse others of what they are doing .
J6 proved that they hate the Will of the American Majority, hate the Constitution, hate Democracy and are the biggest traitors and losers since the Southern Confederacy .... no honor ... no loyalty .... just bullshit 24 / 7 / 365 .... from the craddle to the grave .... losers, hypocrites and traitors .... Pure Plastic Patriots and they have proven it since Ronald Reagan .

The biggest indicator is this never ending victim mentality.

Things were better before 😭
The gays are warping our kids 😭
The trans are warping our gays 😭
Gay women are warping our Trump 😭
Blacks are ruining our violence free white neighbourhoods 😭
Rap is ruining rock 😭
I’ve shit my pants 😭
The fiery end of the world isn’t actually happening 😭

These cucks have never left their hick village yet they know EVERYTHING about the world! 😂 Sad little wankers.

The trans are warping our gays 😭
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

clapping-serious.gif

You just won the internet.
Congratulations!

He's been here long-enough to know that this is how we feel about vets.

Then why mess with a member's vet photo?
He already posted how meaningful the picture was to him.

Picasso is just trying to be as malicious as he can - just like always.
i.e., the biggest prick he can be - all the time.

With all due respect, I'm starting a poll on this and I'd hope the mods respect the results.

Last edited:
I got misty when the ball floated away.
Bet you did too.

Funny. Why did the judge ask a jury to render a decision?

TRUMP WAS FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

Quit with the denial.
I'm not a Trump fan. I voted for a piece of shit (Biden) to get Trump out of office.

What is important to me is accurate reporting, which is becoming a rarity.

There are two types of trials, civil and criminal. A civil trial is an attempt to make a plaintiff whole monetarily should the defendant be found liable. or to provide injunctive relief if appropriate. The burden of proof in a civil proceeding is a preponderance of the evidence, as Judge Wapner taught us so well. This could be 51% vs 49%

A criminal trial is when the government representing the people prosecuted a defendant for violating the criminal code. The burden of proof is more exacting in a criminal trial: guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

A guilty verdict only occurs in a criminal proceeding; liable or not liable is the verdict in a civil proceeding.

Trump was sued in a civil proceeding and was found liable, not guilty. By proclaiming that he was found guilty, you undermine your credibility as you are either lying or ignorant. There is no other possibility.
Funny. Why did the judge ask a jury to render a decision?

TRUMP WAS FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

Quit with the denial.

There are two types of trials.

Please don't confuse my postings here as relating to my knowledge of the law and how the court system works.

I'm talking directly at people who still actually believe Hugo had something to do with 2020.
Extreme right wing is all about easy single word stuff. Guilty suffices in this case. :D

Same here btw. Been voting since Reagan and never once enthusiastically voted FOR someone.
It's always lesser of two evils. Like you with Trump, who DON'T you want living at 1600 Penn Ave.

Back