Unique "Heavily Processed" 80s/90s Tones

• Thread starter Thread starter ghosty999
  • Start date Start date
Man whatever works for people go for it...it's in so many high profile people's rack that I respect nowadays....I worry about my out of production rack units failing and not having parts to replace them.....I can see the practicality of using an AXEFX, specifically for effects...I don't think I'll ever abandon real amps though but if it works for people more power to em'/ya, there's some undeniably great tracks people make with them! I'm an old HRI refugee here, didn't get into that shirtless shit though 😅. Italo gonna come in here and give us the word about the axefx 😅My current rack:View attachment 241889View attachment 241892

Hahahahah I was part of Team Shirtless. I can give Italo a week’s worth of complaining by taking a picture of my G-Force next to my AxeFX. :ROFLMAO:

Hahahahah I was part of Team Shirtless. I can give Italo a week’s worth of complaining by taking a picture of my G-Force next to my AxeFX. :ROFLMAO:
LOL!!! Well then we probably crossed paths there more than a few times. The old HRI crew are all over at the HRI group on Stalkbook these days. Very cool :cool:

You in to Frost* ? They started in the early 2000's but they're fucking incredible and still putting out bangers to this day. Def my favorite modern prog rock band
Yes I do!!! Great to hear them mentioned here :)

Back