VACCINE is OBEDIENCE Training Platform

• Thread starter Thread starter SQUAREHEAD
  • Start date Start date
Donnie B = Patrick010944 = 2HBStrat
D20182DA-F1FC-4568-9B18-D2F837E33B2A.jpeg
180B3CA9-9DB0-46C4-BDC9-EF9B3120F638.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if that percentage is accurate or not. Could very well be though. What is unknown is the long-term affects of COIVD or the vaccines and anyone who tells you otherwise if full of crap.

Example: My brother had COVID and largely "recovered" without issue. Hypothetically, say COVID permanently diminished his lung capacity by 10-15%. He's completely unaware of this as he attributes any possible reduction in breathing capacity to getting older, a bit heavier or even just being more out of shape. Say he gets pneumonia 5 years from now and due to his decreased lung capacity is overtaken by the illness. Maybe, had he not experienced damage to his lungs by getting vaccinated, he would survive? Conversely, maybe 5 years from now, I'm dealing with Parkinson's which could be attributed to the vaccine. We have no idea.

This is much bigger than just some survival rate percentage. We all have to individually evaluate for ourselves, but to "dumb" this down to such a simplistic view of "you likely won't die from COVID" lacks any meaningful thought on the matter.

What I am certain about, is that nobody should be mandated to get the vaccine, or not get it, frankly.
So you have developed Parkinson's like symptoms after you were vaxxed? I am very sorry to hear this as I am sure everyone here is sorry to hear this as well. We understand you were told over and over these were safe and effective but the emerging data seems to be proving otherwise.

I am sure you were not informed of the possible adverse events/side effects prior to your injections, most are not and that is a violation of the Nuremberg code and many internationally signed human rights legislation, all of which are crimes against humanity.

I personally know two nurses one who took it now has such severe convulsions and seizures that she can no longer work the other had such sever reactions she could not work for a month and is still having issues. So all of these adverse reactions are not figments of one's imagination, they exist even the FDA knew they existed as early as October 22, 2020 before the vaxxx rollout. Here you go straight from the FDA and the link is still good, please don' t believe any one of us here you need to do your own research, but what most are sharing is not tin foil hat wearing. I am truly sorry for your dilemma I would not want to hear these sets of data and facts either but they are real nonetheless.

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download
Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation Individuals using assistive technology may not be able to fully access the information contained in this file. For assistance, please send an e-mail to: ocod@fda.hhs.gov and include 508 Accommodation and the title of the document in the subject line of your email.

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

I don't think anyone here is doing anything more than sharing emerging studies and data from around the world informing that vaxxx injuries are indeed more prevalent than the last 30 years of all vaxxxes combined. That is a fact please click link.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

I'm dealing with Parkinson's which could be attributed to the vaccine. We have no idea.

This is much bigger than just some survival rate percentage. We all have to individually evaluate for ourselves, but to "dumb" this down to such a simplistic view of "you likely won't die from COVID" lacks any meaningful thought on the matter.

What I am certain about, is that nobody should be mandated to get the vaccine, or not get it, frankly.
Nobody here wants to see anyone suffer either from CV or the Vaxxx. If you believe you may be having adverse effects possibly like many hundreds of thousands of others you may want to go to FLCCC alliance website. Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory(who testified to a Senate hearing) has developed treatment protocols that have saved lives and another protocol that he has been using for patients suffering long covid symptoms. The doctors at FLCCC are finding that this protocol may also help with some of the adverse effects of the vaxxx as well because it mitigates effects of the spike protein damage to your body. If you feel your regular doctors are ignoring your symptoms or telling you it is in you head like they are doing to many others it might be worth your time to check out their website.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Last edited:
Everybody says they are throwing covid on what is the flu. I watched a video /I will try to put it up, Where this doctor says the flu is missing these days because it is. They have been doing the same with flu in the past as they are doing covid now. Makes you wonder.

"There’s a general phenomenon I’ve noticed on the internet. Any forum with free speech and little to no moderation becomes right wing. Leftist ideas cannot exist without censorship and moderation"

I like this brother Dave! (y)

So true,
The Left HATE critical thinking.

Nah, I got it after hearing you telling us your girlfriend talked to hundreds of people and nothing bad happened to them 🤣
I have a client (he's mid 20) and it's amazing how many in his family have issues (he didn't get it). His father has a form of AIDS (no immune system); his uncle's arms and legs are paralyzed; his brother stopped after one shot due to heart complications; a cousin was an athlete and suffered a heart attack in training (hockey); and a relative a bit more distant died.

Back