VACCINE is OBEDIENCE Training Platform

• Thread starter Thread starter SQUAREHEAD
  • Start date Start date
They can't wait to get their 300th dose.
We're watching to see what happens with my gal's sister and brother-in-law. They've been dosed twice, and are now ready for their booster. It's a "beautiful" vaccine, so we're expecting positive results.

I see they are following Biden's mandates and guidelines 👍
They are full-on Trumpters! Since Trump is the one who appointed Fauci and Co., they fully trust the program. Had it been Joe Biden, I seriously doubt they would have participated at all.

Some people can't wait to be full-on plugged into the sterilized, quantized Lego Land bubble boy matrix, where they will be begging to be spoon-fed lies that make them feel good.

Some people can't wait to be full-on plugged into the sterilized, quantized Lego Land bubble boy matrix, where they will be begging to be spoon-fed lies that make them feel good.
They're already there. Sycophants would suck chunks from their candidate's ass on request. One Sycophant... Two Scoops!

Is that why the vaccine was ready right after Trump lost the election? 🤣

Remember when Trump said it would be ready very soon, but "experts" were saying a vaccine in less than a year would be a “miracle.”

After Trump "lost" to the most voted President in US history 🤣 Pfizer announced the "miracle" vaccine was ready.

Here's the most popular President in history receiving his 3rd dose at the White House.

2003.png
Ya, Even ‘the White House’ is staged…

Ah Goat made a funny Trump reference again 🤡 Pretty smooth for a non-political guy who sees the big picture 🤣

On a side note, the clowns over at SS.org are bragging about getting their 3rd dose. 👍
Good for them getting a 3rd or 4th, etc dose. I have zero problem with other people making their own decision with their own bodies. My body my choice. Even with abortion. I’m against it, but I don’t tell people to get or not get an abortion.

Back