Vintage Fab Amp pics

• Thread starter Thread starter stratotone
  • Start date Start date

stratotone":af723 said:
Sorry Ralph, I didn't buy that one. :)

Fab stated in the past that some amp companies stole some of his ideas/designs, maybe ENGL took that for the powerball? :D

Pete

:lol:

That's the amp that Ripfence had at our VA ampfest?...there was the picture of it 'humping' the Roccaforte. That didn't go over real well either. :D

ratter":b0b9f said:
That's the amp that Ripfence had at our VA ampfest?...there was the picture of it 'humping' the Roccaforte. That didn't go over real well either. :D

Yep! Last ampfest I attended I forgot to bring it... it would be the star of the show for sure. Next time I promise.

Pete

ratter":9332f said:

Fab amp humping a Roccaforte? This we gotta see. Post the pic please :D

stratotone":55953 said:

Yep! Last ampfest I attended I forgot to bring it... it would be the star of the show for sure. Next time I promise.

Pete

Speaking of which, we need to have another soon :)

How much did you pay for that? And how much did he sell those things for new? :?

New it was incredibly cheap - I want to say around $130? Ripfence would know for sure. I paid $100 shipped I think, which was a bargain. It's a piece of H/C History!

Pete

Someone HAS to do a photoshop of the new Fab amp catalogue

Models

"Firestorm" - Photoshop one of his amps on fire and put down "It's so hot it burns!"

"High Voltage" - The amp photoshopped with lightning bolts coming out from it with the caption of "It's Electrifying!"

Anyone have any other ideas?

fab's a bitch...fab's amps are gay...fab gets banged like a retarded farm animal by skunks...fab loves bukkake shakes...fab likes 9 year old boys...fab would shoot his own mom if anderton asked him too...fab has nuts in his mouth...fab has a little dick...i fukked fab's wife 2 nights ago...fab loves to be gangbanged...fab's amps blow up...fab's a schizophrenic...fab couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, with scissors in his hands...fab is the new emo...fab wears makeup and tells himself to put the lotion on the skin...fab's the "douche of the year"...david hasselhoff makes fab look like fonzi...fab rides the short bus...fab has a mangina...i got crabs from fab's mom...i'd be fab's brother but the dog beat my dad over the fence...fab doesn't have a face, just a stain from where his neck puked...fab fukks dogs, boy dogs...i'd rather listen to anderton talk dirty to phil than listen to fab...fab has nude pictures of earnest borgnine...fab can deepthroat a donkey...fab is cum hungry...fab tosses the salad without syrup...fab's sister once sucked him off for a happy meal...fab will let you fukk him in the ass for pez...fab is a name dropper...fab and prmike are 69-ing...fab is reading this right now...fab is crying...fab wishes he could post on rig-talk but he's too big of a sissy...fab is cutting himself right now...fab hates j666...fab hates himself...

j666":9f824 said:
fab's a bitch...fab's amps are gay...fab gets banged like a retarded farm animal by skunks...fab loves bukkake shakes...fab likes 9 year old boys...fab would shoot his own mom if anderton asked him too...fab has nuts in his mouth...fab has a little dick...i fukked fab's wife 2 nights ago...fab loves to be gangbanged...fab's amps blow up...fab's a schizophrenic...fab couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, with scissors in his hands...fab is the new emo...fab wears makeup and tells himself to put the lotion on the skin...fab's the "douche of the year"...david hasselhoff makes fab look like fonzi...fab rides the short bus...fab has a mangina...i got crabs from fab's mom...i'd be fab's brother but the dog beat my dad over the fence...fab doesn't have a face, just a stain from where his neck puked...fab fukks dogs, boy dogs...i'd rather listen to anderton talk dirty to phil than listen to fab...fab has nude pictures of earnest borgnine...fab can deepthroat a donkey...fab is cum hungry...fab tosses the salad without syrup...fab's sister once sucked him off for a happy meal...fab will let you fukk him in the ass for pez...fab is a name dropper...fab and prmike are 69-ing...fab is reading this right now...fab is crying...fab wishes he could post on rig-talk but he's too big of a sissy...fab is cutting himself right now...fab hates j666...fab hates himself...

Hahahhahahhahahahaha....

fab05.jpg

Wow. That's not the first one - you could see the printing of the street sign on the inside of the chassis. I might have a pic of that somewhere on my PC. :D

stratotone":5e903 said:
Wow. That's not the first one - you could see the printing of the street sign on the inside of the chassis. I might have a pic of that somewhere on my PC. :D

so whats his moniker here, or who has been running and telling him everything, not that i give a damn, i just thijnk if he can see it here why not comment.

Tommy, you weren't claiming decades of experience, were you? That's the real difference.

stratotone":32b5a said:
Tommy, you weren't claiming decades of experience, were you? That's the real difference.
Yep, 2 key differences actually: 1) I didn't claim years of tube amp experience (though I do have an EE background) and 2) I would NEVER offer something like that for sale to the public (believe it or not, I had offers from people wanting one :o ) Actually, it sounded pretty cool, maybe a little noisy. I've completely rebuilt it since then and it looks much better (still need to take pics of it more or less complete) and is quieter, but it doesn't sound as good, I think because I used the wrong caps (accidentally ordered polyester instead of polyprop. I gotta fix that one of these days, hopefully that'll do it). Or maybe the power tubes are just shot.

tommy.. yours actually looks like it has a symetrical design to it. you could actually follow the layout. i'm not saying i can build a great amp.. but with those early attempts by fab? how can you follow that design to trace anything?

Back