Vintage Fab Amp pics

• Thread starter Thread starter stratotone
  • Start date Start date
killshot":0341a said:
HAHAHAHA

I remember those days!!! Good times!

Weren't they, though? Ah, the 29 page flame threads, ALWAYS leading to Rob melting down...... :D

My god if that ain't a fire hazard then I don't know what one is. Bruno's are just a little bit better made :D

BrunoLeadman.jpg

>|<>QBB<
tweed":bcbe1 said:

Fab amp humping a Roccaforte? This we gotta see. Post the pic please :D

It was somebody else that had the pic. I think Doug didn't like it, and I can't say I blame him. It's like somebody taking a picture of a used rubber laying on the hood of a ferrari...

>|<>QBB<
BrentSP":1bc67 said:
My god if that ain't a fire hazard then I don't know what one is. Bruno's are just a little bit better made :D

BrunoLeadman.jpg

BRENT!!!

What's up mang?!

We need to get together...if you don't know, I have a Marshall JVM 410 on the way...

That, and we can jam out and stuff :)

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":1140b said:
>|<>QBB<

BRENT!!!

What's up mang?!

We need to get together...if you don't know, I have a Marshall JVM 410 on the way...

That, and we can jam out and stuff :)

Hey Jeff, yes we need to get together soon. I've been miss'n the Oklahoma/Kansas (allthewayto11) guys. The JVM looks pretty cool......would love to check it out.

>|<>QBB<
stratotone":5be7a said:
A few things to think about:

Fab has come a LONG way from these, and I wouldn't let these pics sway me away from buying something that he's making now. I bought this amp from the original purchaser as a snapshot of Harmony Central history for a really good price. The amp does work, it's a very clean sounding amp and doesn't sound horrible. I've thought about recording some clips with it, but other stuff kept getting in the way. It's certainly chock full of features.

And now for a HC history lesson... Gut shots are pretty big, click on them to enlarge.

fabfox.jpg

fabfox2.jpg

fabfox3.jpg

fabfox4.jpg

fabfox5.jpg

fabfox6.jpg

Man, I miss those days. Each thread was 20 plus pages of GOLD, baby!

No BS!!!!! :mrgreen:

Glad this was brought up again. Reminds me of some really nice amp work :o

I forgot what happened with Fab. Is he still a moderator at HC? :D

Back