WE HAVE A WINNER!! RushCentrale. NEW UPDATE! CAB INCLUDED!Time for another giveaway. Raffle 4 kids fighting cancer. UPDATE: WIZARD CONTENT!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Tone Monster
  • Start date Start date
I’d like to get in on this. Looking forward to hearing the details.

Great idea 🤟🏻

If this comes with a tour of the factory I can probably get my grandpa joe to get out of bed for the first time in 20 years.

Money Sent!! Appreciate the generosity of both @Tone Monster and @WizardAmplification for making this possible!

The best thing, is that everyone wins! Good luck to everyone who has entered!

Before I get scammed by another person on rig talk, would someone be able to verify this is actually the person whose account is being posted from? I’m in but would rather not get scammed again

He's legit

And we PM'd a bit ago.

I know this is not exactly proof but:

1712107108781.png

1712107257111.png

Before I get scammed by another person on rig talk, would someone be able to verify this is actually the person whose account is being posted from? I’m in but would rather not get scammed again
You’re good brotha. 👍👍👍. This isn’t the first amp giveaway…

Stay tuned. Working on details! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Epic Edit: Rick @WizardAmplification and I are teaming up to giveaway a brand new Modern Classic II. 50 watt version. Rick had the great idea to also make it a raffle with 100% of proceeds going to a childrens cancer research/hospital. Each ticket is $20, maxium 5 tickets.

GO!!!
holy shiiii - sign me up.

Back