What's Stamped On Today's Democrats

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
CNutz":21hcjct0 said:
WGAF":21hcjct0 said:
I've got a full sack and enough to go round to all my lovers. Having said that, I'm saving my fresh 4skin just for YOU. [/b] :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:
You're still owning yourself

"in heat" (of a female mammal) in the receptive period of the sexual cycle; in estrus

That means you're waiting for a cock, dumb ass :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:
You're SO dumb NOnutz, I'm wearing a strap on & I'm gonna peg your sorry bleeding asshole. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For the sake of the giggles you're name's Braydon (1st guy) in the clip below. :D :D

It's like pissing in a goldfish bowl owning you EVERY time you NoNutz fool.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

So you're saying you have no dick, so you must wear a strap-on to peg another guy. :hys:

Bravo retard, you just took owning yourself to another level
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CNutz":15jv6cqv said:
So you're saying you have no dick, so you must wear a strap-on to peg another guy. :hys:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good post :rock:

WGAF is losing the battle :lol: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":15yni0ku said:
CNutz":15yni0ku said:

Good post :rock:
WGAF is losing the battle :lol: :LOL:
You pair of imbeciles are STILL at it, fondling each others nuts, you sicko Libtards. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

d84.png

I certainly have a dick because EVERYONE says I'm a TOTAL PRICK, so how's them for apples you retards. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Get with the program or the looney bus will leave without you two losers.

It is I who owns you TWO bitches. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

tenor.gif

Back