Whats your favorite super strat you own...

• Thread starter Thread starter dwizted
  • Start date Start date
Jackson Chris Broderick Custom shop.
Love this guitar. Stainless frets, Mahogany body, Ebony fret board and weighs a ton :rock:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

base341":h5foa608 said:
Love this guitar. Stainless frets, Mahogany body, Ebony fret board and weighs a ton :rock:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Holy shit! Thats sweet!!! What kind of pups are in that bad boy? :rock:

Brian Moore C90.
By far the most comfortable guitar I've ever played.
Perfect neck & contoured body makes it a breeze to play.

My #1

If I could only pick one, it would be this one. Wife let me custom order an Anderson - got a drop top w/semi hollow body, gold hardware, solid rosewood neck .030" oversized, 24.75" scale, love it.

564285_3514307135584_532910778_n.jpg

I've owned and played A LOT of super strats all the big names (Jackson, Ibanez, Esp etc) as well as some of the smaller more boutique brands (Suhr, Robin, Valley Arts, Larivee..).
Many of them were/are awesome, I still have quite an amount of great guitars, but the best guitar I EVER played is my Custom Shop ESP MII Deluxe.
It was built in Germany as a show off model for the MusikMesse 1994.
And damn, that guitar sings and resonates like no other....you can actually feel it pounding against your chest bone when you're playing, I've never played another guitar that resonates like this one.
although it's a thin bolt-on neck guitar with a floyd rose, it still has as much sustain as any Les Paul I've ever played, but it's also lightning fast in its attack....
I love this guitar, it's my favourite guitar ever:

full4.JPG

body1.JPG

Anyone who's ever played this guitar in the studio agrees...even the guys who hate ESP.

1989 ibanez rg 560. Had since I was 15. Fits like a glove. A few years ago I spent $350 to refret this guitar which was probably only worth about $350 :doh: . Funny you have to step up to the "prestige" series to get this level of quality in an ibanez now. Was just their standard model then.

dwizted":vd5qtqft said:
base341":vd5qtqft said:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Holy shit! Thats sweet!!! What kind of pups are in that bad boy? :rock:

It comes with a custom Dimarzio pup that Chris supposedly designed.
I just got a Bare Knuckle warpig to put in the bridge.

Back