Who's enjoying pride month

F18AB79A-266D-4E17-98CE-DC28644FDEE7.jpeg

gender = state of mind
sex = your biological sex

Thanks for the solids :yes:

And yes, I agree with your Hopkins posting. A 'sex' change is impossible. We're saying the same thing - I just have a more middle of the road approach to this. That's all.

gender = state of mind
sex = your biological sex

Thanks for the solids :yes:

And yes, I agree with your Hopkins posting. A 'sex' change is impossible. We're saying the same thing - I just have a more middle of the road approach to this. That's all.
You'll be here all day, and longer, if you try to teach these losers that words have specific meanings.

To me gender and sex are the same thing .

Long ago the world was reality based , yes, I know it's hard to believe but it's true . Anytime I filled out some type of form it had the question "What's your gender or what's your sex" and there was always only two choices which were Male/Female .

Today's forms have many different choices LOL.

To me gender and sex are the same thing .

Long ago the world was reality based , yes, I know it's hard to believe but it's true . Anytime I filled out some type of form it had the question "What's your gender or what's your sex" and there was always only two choices which were Male/Female .

Today's forms have many different choices LOL.
Buy a fucking dictionary you stupid fuck.

The left always talk about progress but where they're taking us is not progress, this shit is bazarro world . They are trying to force people into accepting the unacceptable .

No thanks , dictionaries have been completely rewritten in woke code . The old dictionaries had it right .
Cool that you live in your own world with your own language. Just stay the fuck out of mine where the sane people live.

Back