Who's enjoying pride month

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
FUN FACT : You will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be the sex you were born as and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Doesn't matter how many hormones you chug down or how much makeup you layer on or even how much duct tape it takes to attach your junk to the bottom of your ass .

You're what you were born as, END OF STORY .

FUN FACT : You will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be the sex you were born as and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Doesn't matter how many hormones you chug down or how much makeup you layer on or even how much duct tape it takes to attach your junk to the bottom of your ass .

Dumbass, we're talking gender.

Really, get a fucking dictionary or stop talking.

giphy.gif

Gender / Sex is the same thing . Sorry but clicking your heels together and snapping your fingers and presto you become a different gender/sex is monumental BULLSHIT .
Not only do you make up your own facts, you make up your own definitions.

Lolololol.

Now, where's that ancient lolcopter gif...

Got it!

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f416541466b45662e676966

Male / Female, there are no other options Einstein .
It's been explained to you already. Take some time and try to understand it. We can't do that for you.

I know "both" of you are harder than a baseball bat ready to hit a car right now and are doing image searches trying to find more pics of her. 100% guaranteed! I'll pm "both" of you HER name just let me know.

Stripped anus loves to post images of transsexuals . There is no doubt in my mind he vigorously masturbates to those pics . I think he jerks in such a violent manner that it removes some skin and he probably gets checked in to the ER.

It’s Always the same tired airbrushed ‘monster with a bulge’ creature too 😂👍

Back